What to do with your holiday greeting/Christmas cards?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Instead of just standing the cards on my mantel, i'm wondering how to creatively display Christmas cards that I receive from my friends/family. How do you display yours? Please share.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I stand mine up on the diningroom window sill for all to admire! Sometime in Jan. my husband picks out ones with Bully pictures and hangs them up on the walls in his workshop!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
When we were growing up... we taped them to the spindles on the staircase

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Years ago I used to tape in the shape of a tree on a door. Now I just put them all together in a basket.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
thanks for all the ideas, guys...

[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION], what a coincidence, our streets are literally covered in tree limbs d/t the recent windstorm we had! maybe i'll hunt for my new card hanger during my walk tomorrow.

something that i like to do after the holidays are over, and for next year's Christmas, is cut the pictures out of the card to make gift tags. It's a nice way to recycle the pretty cards. Just punch a hole in the card after you cut out the shape you want, tie a ribbon thru it and you can attach to your gift :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I tape mine on the walls in diff places around the house. Nothing too fancy but I love looking at them and this makes the house feel festive. ;) Then I keep them all in with my decorations until the next year so as I set up everything I look thru them again.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
mine are taped to my bedroom door :) I only have 2 so far lol.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Nice ideas! Mine are sitting in a messy pile on the counter. I'm going to hang those up now! :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think I only have about 5 right now ... so they are on the window, but as I get more I have usually hung them around the fireplace of any house we've been in. This is a wood burner though so might be a challenge this year!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.