JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
It's only 1 degrees outside right now with a low of -2 tonight. Tomorrow will be a heatwave compared to today's high of 10.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:eek: Stay home tomorrow. Guess that will be heading our way soon.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:eek: Stay home tomorrow. Guess that will be heading our way soon.
Isn't that what you did today? :laugh: I thought I read that today when I was at lunch? Something about playing hookie? :ROFL: I thought that was you anyhoots. :)

Just had to carry 2 of the 3 dogs in - they're paws froze from the snow and cold. I went out with them and 60 seconds didn't even pass. First Jack-he was limping like he had a broken leg. Get him in and immediately off to get Ace, he always freezes. It's COLD!!

EDIT: I see that it was Bella's Mom who played hookie today. :)

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Isn't that what you did today? they're paws froze from the snow and cold.

Yes - I am off every Monday till after the new year -- SWEET!!! OUCH.. poor pups that has got to hurt

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm sure it stings. I've never froze before. Ace does it every year when it gets this cold. Today I closed off the doggie door, didn't want to come home to a frozen dog. No accidents from Ace so I was quite happy. I'll do the same tomorrow. Better to have an mishap and a frozen dog.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
As Bart Simpson would say, "Ay Caramba!" I'm not even going to complain about being cold in SoCal. Will be thinking of you while I get toasty under my electric blanket.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
No wind luckily!! [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], we don't even have an electric blanket. :laugh:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yea, it's supposed to get down to upper 30's tonight in Pasadena and there are even freeze warnings...that is way too cold for me, so Jeannie, your temp is like arctic!! i have my heater on, three blankets two dogs sleeping on top of me. Hopefully that will keep warm enough thru the night :)

L

Lucy-licious

oh my!! :eek: Stay warm Jeannie, you better be getting your big knickers and wooly socks out of storage :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.