HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
So I've been to PetsMart they didnt have the softcone so it was off to Petco thanks to Calli-Jenn and then to Tractor Supply for a small bag of TOTW and a few cans of wet food to make admends with my girl.... I just dont want to go home I ahould be able to get her about 3 so Its kinda pointless since its a 45 min drive each way. Id get home just to leave again...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Hey there! How is BeBe doin since you found her?

She has been doing awesome... She has been doing really well on the TOTW food... A little paw chewing from time to time not sure if its the potatoes or not but im keeping an eye on her with that. She has turned into the biggest love bug there is... It still amazes me how someone could loose such an awesome dog and never look for her...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
She has been doing awesome... She has been doing really well on the TOTW food... A little paw chewing from time to time not sure if its the potatoes or not but im keeping an eye on her with that. She has turned into the biggest love bug there is... It still amazes me how someone could loose such an awesome dog and never look for her...

This amazes me too, I just CANNOT relate whatsoever. I understand so many are not dog people but that is just beyond me. Once you have them you cant help but love them.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
It's beyond me why people do things likes this, especially since most shelters will take any dog in. I'm so glad that the timing was right and BeBe was there when you happened by. It was fate!!!

A gal at work that I'm close to just had to take a dog to the Denver Dumb Friends League yesterday that she was watching for her neighbor who was 'supposedly' going to AZ for a few days. The person was supposed to pick the dog up on Sunday. My co-worker called her multiple times but the person never called back. The gal I work with ran into their mutual neighbor and it was that neighbor informed her that the person MOVED!!! She dumped the dog on my co-worker. WTF!!! My co-worker lives in an apt. and already had a mini Pincher and there's no way she could keep her.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2714]HrsDiva[/MENTION] - great to hear that BeBe is doing well! I'm so grateful you found each other.

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] - what a horrible position to put your coworker in. Shame on that person. How in the hell do you DUMP a helpless child / family member? Insane!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO - what a horrible position to put your coworker in. Shame on that person. How in the hell do you DUMP a helpless child / family member? Insane!
People who do stuff like this are very unstable, imo. I felt bad for my co-worker that she had to be put in that position. I think someone at work has a friend who's going to go adopt the pooch now. It was a small pomerainian/malteses (sp?) mix. Unbelievable!!!

Members online

No members online now.