It's here!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yes we have snow!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322661121.439764.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322661121.439764.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 107

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Looks pretty. but easy for me to say, we hardly ever get snow here. It's going to be in the low 70's and clear today.

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Sadly no snow day! You'll know when it's a snow day cos my butt will be glued to the computer chair and you'll be sick of the sight of me here on EBN and Facebook!!

L

Lucy-licious

looks very pretty all white and untrodden. Fresh snow is the best ever as long as I'm sat inside lookin at it and not slipping on my arse or getting my car stuck... minis are rubbish in snow.

edit: :LMAO: it didn't *#% my swear word :p

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
So are VW Beetles - I used to get stuck at the end of the driveway in it. Halfway in the road. So sadly my little Herbie car had to go. I drive the Ford Edge now- love it!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I sure don't miss it, it was 61* here in Floirda today and I was freezing, lol. I have lived here 10 years but lived 38 yrs. in Ohio so I know the snow!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
If I started a thread like this I would have titled it " #%€* It's Here! Bruce and I have very similar sentiment when it comes to that stuff! One difference though. I "don't know how" to use the snow blower ;)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Oh I love it, miss it and am so jealous. I love white Christmasses, I would move back in a heart beat. I have now lived in Forida 25 years and still can't get used to some times haveing to wear shorts while decorating or wrapping gifts.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh I love it, miss it and am so jealous. I love white Christmasses, I would move back in a heart beat. I have now lived in Forida 25 years and still can't get used to some times haveing to wear shorts while decorating or wrapping gifts.

lol. never thought of it that way. i'd find it weird too. is it cruel to say that sometimes i like snow because i ,ove my snow tires and always extra thankful for them when i see a vw gti stuck on the road? :ashamed:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
lol. never thought of it that way. i'd find it weird too. is it cruel to say that sometimes i like snow because i ,ove my snow tires and always extra thankful for them when i see a vw gti stuck on the road? :ashamed:

My son's fiance' may have an opportunity to do an intership in Canada. He has his fingers crossed, although his degree might not transfer. They would love to live there and I would be so excited to have a northern spot to go visit.

One of my dream vacations is to take the winter train ride across Canada!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
It's pretty, but you can keep it over there!!! haha. I don't want it :p

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
i'm jealous...It has been unseasonably warm here. My husband was out hanging the Christmas light in a wife beater last weekend. I took a picture of him and said there is something wrong with this! The weather is changing now though. We were in the 40s this morning and I am sitting here at work with my carhartt jacket on....inside!!!! My brother is living in -20 degree weather right now and loving it! :) After all, he does live 5 minutes from Santa's house!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.