JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OMG, I just stepped on the scale after not facing the music in the last 2 years. WHY WHY WHY DID I DO THAT!!! :bang: :bang: Of the 39 I lost back in 08, I have managed to gain back 19lbs. Time to face the facts and tighten back up again, in January that is. :laugh: I did so good back in 08 & 09 and then totally started to slack. What a better 50th birthday to me it will be getting back in a good weight and a healthy BMI. Plus it'll get the dust off of my treadmill. :ROFL: I'm going to shoot for 12lbs because that'll be more realistic for me to maintain and enjoy myself with summer Margaritas still. :cheers:

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
50th Birthday????? this weight loss thing going to take 10 years?? :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION].... you are a very smart man!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Jeannie, now why, WHY would anybody in there sane mind step on a scale after Thanksgiving Day weekend? HMMM???!!!
My scale is so dusty, stuck in a corner somewhere in my bathroom...with dirty clothes piled on top of it...and that's where it shall remain...

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@BruceP , you have a valid point. I won't rush it! :laugh: (EDIT) that just flew over my head until I reread it, lol. I was like cool I have until I turn 60 to lose it. :up:

@cali baker , I dunno!!!! Mom and I were talking and we got on that subject and I was like I'm pretty sure I've gained twenty back just by the way my clothes are fitting. So STUPID me goes to the closet, REPLACES THE BATTERY!!, and steps on. I said to myself: SELF DON'T DO IT! But Self didn't listen like normal. :lol:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Scales LIE, I tell ya, they LIE.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Duh .... I guess it's up to the personal trainer over here to have to show you how you should be weighing yourself. Geezz...... :sense::sense::bang::bang:

THIS is the correct way to weigh yourself!!!

WeighYourself.jpg

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:ROFL: at [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] post. I shall from this day forward weigh myself like that. :laugh:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.