Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's always good for a laugh.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
One of my all time favorite movies!! you know we recommended this to friends and they said the language in it bothered them????? Iwas shocked and these aren't prudish friends!! Anyone else think this?? maybe I'm just more of a potty mouth than I think!! :ROFL:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have never noticed the language being so bad????, I have watched this with my boys since they were little kids. I still watch it every year and now that they are adults they both say they do too.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
They block out the cuss words, so interesting. I first saw this when in college and fell in love. I don't think I ever laughed any more that the "how do the piggies eat?" The whole movie I can relate to since that is about the time I grew up. My Brothers even had a red rider BB gun.

Pierce and Ian love it so much, Ian bought Pierce the leg lamp a couple years ago for Christmas. Great for a Bachlor pad. I want one to put in the front window like in the Movie, but again, I got vetoed.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
They block out the cuss words, so interesting. I first saw this when in college and fell in love. I don't think I ever laughed any more that the "how do the piggies eat?" The whole movie I can relate to since that is about the time I grew up. My Brothers even had a red rider BB gun.

Pierce and Ian love it so much, Ian bought Pierce the leg lamp a couple years ago for Christmas. Great for a Bachlor pad. I want one to put in the front window like in the Movie, but again, I got vetoed.

:idea: you know..they watched a DVD from Netfix..maybe the real version has the cuss words in it! :ROFL: maybe my friends are much more prudish than I thought! :eek:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Can't say I've ever noticed the cuss words - must watch that version now. :ROFL: The piggy scene and when Ralphie has to put on that bunny suit is hilarious. :laugh:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I've never seen this movie before but this scene is SO dang funny that i'm going to have to watch the whole movie now.

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
i had never seen it untill about 6 yrs ago...only coz my father in law loves it so much he even has a Red Ryder...so i wanted to see what was so good about it...needless to say we catch it on the tube each year and cant believe i passed on it almost my whole life...guess i was too busy watching Its a Wonderful Life hehe

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Never seen this movie!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.