I want to go to Las Vegas for my 21st birthday.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION], that is hilarious with your kids in the back seat!!!, they had a drive through right beside the crack hotel chapel we were married in!!!! [MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION], we were planning a beach wedding (I had been divorced 14 years, Joe was divorced a week :ROFL: but my family started getting to involved for my liking) Anywhooo, Joe called me on a Wed and ask me to just elope, we booked the flight, flew out that Friday, got married Sat. and flew back Sunday morning. All without family knowing. I begged for Elvis to marry us and Joe thought I was making a "mockery" of our vows, I so wanted Elvis to do it!!!! We are going to re-new our vows in two years, on the beach for our 5th year reunion.

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION] thanks for the tips! I'm trying to find a good flight / room package deal. I'm really new to this whole traveling thing. I've never planned a trip so I don't entirely know what I'm doing xD also, Darth Vader wedding vows sounds FANTASTIC.

I remember that Pirate show. I went to Vegas when I was in like 8th grade I think? Anyways, it was 120+ degrees for the three or so days we were there and it was terrible, lol. We went to that Pirate show and there were tons and tons of people around watching. I was kinda short..and stuck in the crowd and I was around so many people that I actually wasn't getting enough air. I ended up passing out during that show and the EMTs had to come help me. x.x It was scary. I laugh a bit now but it was not pleasant at the time, lol.

also, we will be going during the week. I'm thinking Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I DID!!!!!! and I did it sober!

\

I renewed my wedding vows in Vegas with my now ex (long story that involves a lot of cuss words, lol). WE did a drive through with the kids in back, lol!!

We were planning a big Catholic wedding..but my mom forgot it was ME getting married and NOT her...we decided to elope! We flew to Vegas..took a cab to city hall...got married by The Justice of Peace! Had pockets full of nickels,but we were only 19 so couldn't legally gamble, took a cab back to the airport, put our nickels in the slots at the airport....and flew home! Drove to tell both sets of parents and I could see the Happiness in my Dads eyes! $$$$!!! 39 years later, it was the best decision EVER! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.