Purina National Dog Show

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I just got back from the National Dog Show in Philly. Didn't see anyone I recognized.:detective: Even people I thought I'd see there, were not. It was a so-so show. I think that 2008 was better, more dogs. Watch for a white spotted bulldog with a dark tail, he was best in breed. (he's a Big Boy)
It's the show that is televised on Thanksgiving Day on NBC. John Hurley is co-host.
So glad the site is up again. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AH crap... i forgot about it -- i live 5 miles from the Oaks Expo

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That's cool Sherry that you got to go to the show. I'll definitely look out for it on TG day. I may have to Tivo it tho since i'll be at my bro's and no doubt, they'll have some silly football game on the TV instead. :(

btw, the forum's working fast again!! :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I wish I could have come with you, did you take any pics?

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I got some on my phone but nothing really good, didn't get any good bully picks, my phone is a week old and I will figure out how to down load tomorrow. I caught the big boy who won best of breed walking away. Should have taken my real camera. I also wish I could of notified [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] it sure would be nice to meet you. The show will resume tomorrow, but today was the recording and Best of Show. Sunday, tomorrow, only 6 bulldogs are signed up. After their class they split and off to the next show. 51 bullys entered today.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I got some on my phone but nothing really good, didn't get any good bully picks, my phone is a week old and I will figure out how to down load tomorrow. I caught the big boy who won best of breed walking away. Should have taken my real camera. I also wish I could of notified @2BullyMama it sure would be nice to meet you. The show will resume tomorrow, but today was the recording and Best of Show. Sunday, tomorrow, only 6 bulldogs are signed up. After their class they split and off to the next show. 51 bullys entered today.

I totally would have met you there... I sat and watched football all day --- VERY VERY lazy day for me

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have complimentary tickets too. and I took my husband,...........................

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Me and Grandma watch it every Thanksgiving! Looking forward to seeing a Bullie win something! They never win when I'm watching....*pouty face*

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.