The Official 2011 Ornament Exchange Thread!

L

Lucy-licious

I know this isn't an official ornament exchange bu I wanted to share this with you.
Becky...[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION].. put an extra gift in my secret santa box :hug: I love it and know you all will too. Its my one and only bully ornament :heart::heart::heart:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
100MEDIA$IMAG0126 (1).jpg100MEDIA$IMAG0127.jpgok i just got my ornament yesterday but its the first chance ive had to post it. thanks so much and i hope i get this right [MENTION=3502]NigelsMom[/MENTION]. i love it. its perfect. cellphone pics sorry so small.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] - there should be 2 the second one is a frame for your bully's pic. I hope you like them! Happy Christmas!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
omg i missed something? im so embarrassed. i just stopped when i saw the small box in there. eww im sorry [MENTION=3502]NigelsMom[/MENTION]. i will post the pic of the frame as soon as possible and please forgive me im retarded.

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
i'm getting a little nervous I haven't seen my ornament posted on here yet. It shipped intl on 11/28, i know i said it before but i don't the person thinking i forgot them. I called the company and they said there is no way to track intl orders with them as it could in customs some where :(

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
It takes priority mail 2 weeks..even though they say 6 to 10 days! So I bet you are still okay! I don't know the speed of International ..maybe [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] does.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Mailed my ornament out on Saturday. I hope this person likes it. [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] has seen it. :yes:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] I'm soooo sorry it came to you broken. Darn!!!! I'll have to pack it better next time. I hope it's not a noticible piece.

Now I feel like an a$$. I'm a bitch. You went above and beyond. I hope you didn't think I was complaining....because truly, unless you are looking......it's not noticable. I should have kept my mouth shut. I feel bad that you went and bought another ornament. I, of course, love it. Here is a photo of the ornament.

L

Lucy-licious

All these bulldog ornaments are amazing :love: next year I think I'll fix it so that I am the main recipient of all the ornaments :muah:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
100MEDIA$IMAG0142.jpg100MEDIA$IMAG0137(2).jpg100MEDIA$IMAG0138(2).jpg im reposting this as i missed part of my present in the original post. @NigelsMom thank you so much. i love them both very much.

Last edited:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
loving all the ornaments!!! I still gotta take a picture of the one I got.

I haven't seen a picture of the one I sent either and I sent it several weeks ago. I don't know the member though..I'd never heard of him. He has a bulldog named Betsy?

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
All these bulldog ornaments are amazing :love: next year I think I'll fix it so that I am the main recipient of all the ornaments :muah:

You would make a lot of people very happy if you did that and then shopped for all the ones you sent in return at Harrods! Of course your purse wouldnt be so happy.

L

Lucy-licious

loving all the ornaments!!! I still gotta take a picture of the one I got.

I haven't seen a picture of the one I sent either and I sent it several weeks ago. I don't know the member though..I'd never heard of him. He has a bulldog named Betsy?

That would be [MENTION=490]reallyrob[/MENTION] I'm thinking without checking through my list. He doesnt drop by much at the moment though :hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.