The Official 2011 Ornament Exchange Thread!

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Hope you enjoy them [MENTION=2150]MatildasMommy[/MENTION]. I thought the bully was precious and couldn't pass up the Sassy....although I wish it said sassy pants, but oh well. You are very welcome :)

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I received my ornament today. I love it [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]... I will post a picture a little later.... Thank you so very much, the little bully reminds me of my Mello.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw you are welcome [MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION]. it was impossible to find one that looks like all of them as they are so different so i just did the best i could. im so glad you like it was kinda nervous as its my first time doing this

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Grandkids135.jpg

Here is the ornament from [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] I love it thank you again.....

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
100_1025.jpg This is the awesome ornament I received on Thursday from Cali baker, Tate and Finn!!! It is so pretty. Henny also sent me a lavendar sachet pillow that has scenes from Cali on it, and it smells delectable!!!! Give Tate and Finn smooches from Sebby and Ollie and thank you so much, Henny!!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
View attachment 14418 This is the awesome ornament I received on Thursday from Cali baker, Tate and Finn!!! It is so pretty. Henny also sent me a lavendar sachet pillow that has scenes from Cali on it, and it smells delectable!!!! Give Tate and Finn smooches from Sebby and Ollie and thank you so much, Henny!!!

Oh, you're welcome Kim. I'm happy it got to you...Tate and Finn picked everything out! :)

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
A few days ago I got the most awesome ornaments in the mail! Thank you [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]!!! I LOVE them! We lost a bunch of ornaments in the move, so it is so wonderful to start our collection again with the cutest ornaments I have ever seen! (of course I am a bit biased! :tongue:) They are wonderful! Thank you so much!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(And that is what Frank did after I refused to let him chew on the ornaments!)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
A few days ago I got the most awesome ornaments in the mail! Thank you @2BullyMama !!! I LOVE them! We lost a bunch of ornaments in the move, so it is so wonderful to start our collection again with the cutest ornaments I have ever seen! (of course I am a bit biased! :tongue:) They are wonderful! Thank you so much!! (And that is what Frank did after I refused to let him chew on the ornaments!)

YEAH!!!! I so happy you like them --- give Frank a big hug and kiss from me

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I know we have lots more yet, but I just want to say Thank you to everyone who is sharing their ornaments and gifts. This is my favorite part of exchanges! I'm enjoying this so much!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
This has been one of the neatest experiences I've had seeing everyone's ornaments and the personal touch that everyone put in. It's truly touching to see such kindness. What wonderful ornaments everyone has received. I posted mine the the general thread because honestly I was so excited I forgot about this thread. I asked for an ornament for where the person is from and @Lucy-licious! gave me these.

be803b15.jpg

596242a6.jpg

Last edited:

Dieselbaby

Sep 1, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Just received my lovely ornament yesterday in the mail!! YAY :)
Thank you SOO much Kelly and Vegas @KMARINO I just LOVE IT!

I think it is just to funny that you had me lol:lmao:
1323352868.jpg

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Such great ornaments and who knew there was such a big variety of bully things? ;) I have to say if anyone doesnt want theirs they can ship to me. :p :heart: them all!

Most Reactions