The Official 2011 Ornament Exchange Thread!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Everyone has gotten such cute ornaments!!

I got mine from Tubs' mommy awhile ago :) It's a cute little snowman. I'll have to get a picture of it!

L

Lucy-licious

The company I ordered the item from shipped the item out to the recipient but it is intl so it may take a little longer, and I paid for expedited so hopefully the person gets it soon. Don't want anyone to think I forgot and was ruining the whole process ;)

Dont worry mine are somewhere over the Atlantic ocean right now xx

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I got my ornaments today. Thankyou [MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION]! I love them both. Sorry...I can't show them to you yet. My Beach dog ornament didn't make it to me in one piece...but no worries!! I'm a master with bonding glue...so as soon as he's glued back together, I will post a photo!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Everyone has gotten such cute ornaments!!

I got mine from Tubs' mommy awhile ago :) It's a cute little snowman. I'll have to get a picture of it!

I am so glad you received it! I was a little nervous because I got a message the day after I sent it that you moved! I didn't get it back, so I was hoping you got it!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION] my mom's ex was still going to that house so he just brought it over to the new one, lol. so all is fine! :)

Cheyx0x

Oct 5, 2011
Yeah I'm sure it will. I was just seeing all these great ornaments and I was like oh man I hope that person didn't forget me lol

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] I'm soooo sorry it came to you broken. Darn!!!! I'll have to pack it better next time. I hope it's not a noticible piece.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] I'm soooo sorry it came to you broken. Darn!!!! I'll have to pack it better next time. I hope it's not a noticible piece.

No..just both his arms. BUT...I am a master with glue and duct tape. You can't even tell unless you are looking real close. Here is the proof. taaaadaaaaa

Damn it. Orion just took a bite from my BLT.:cursing:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.