The Official 2011 Ornament Exchange Thread!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I sent my ornament out 2 weeks ago.... was to arrive last Wednesday. I hope it didnt get lost some place.

I wouldn't worry, with the holiday weekend, the PO is running behind. Cali-baker got mine states away before KMarino got mine, just cities away.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
My Christmas Ornament arrived ....

The ornament from my Christmas ornament exchange arrived!!! Thank you [MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION] for a wonderful ornament. The problem is that it's so nice that I don't know if it will ever make it to the tree ... I think I'll just keep using it as an ornament all by itself!!! :yes:

Carlisle-20111127-00077.jpg

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Re: My Christmas Ornament arrived ....

Oh I love it. I have this Zelda Wisdom as a stuffed animal. I love it, so great of her.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl

Oh My! That's so cute. It looks delicate though. Put it in a special place. Such attention to detail. The carrot nose and toofies...so adorable.

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)

That is So Cute!

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] I am So glad that you like it.... It is from the collection of Zelda Wisdom, and I liked it so well I got one for my self. LOLOL

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
The ornament I ordered for my recipient will be here on Tuesday and then off to the post office to mail that and our Santa Paws recipient presents. :heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Gotta tell you.... all these awesome ornaments and not one duplicate yet -- we are some very creative people!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Gotta tell you.... all these awesome ornaments and not one duplicate yet -- we are some very creative people!

That's what I was thinking too....so delighted to see so many different ones that I don't have yet - but will. LOL

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
got mine today!!!!! So excited to open the box. Thank you Becky and Jake!!! First is the great card that I opened.

ornaments003.jpg

ornaments004.jpg

Now for the Bulldog, SoCal ornament, I love love it!
ornaments001.jpg

and a bonus Tin ornament. I love this one too. Can't wait to put up my tin tree.
ornaments002.jpg

thank you again, I love them!!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=3331]Bella[/MENTION]'s Mom. So glad you liked them! The rescue ornament was a no brainer for you. But I have to admit..I wasn't sure what tin ornaments were! I researched..and WHO KNEW?? A whole world of them exists! I hadn't seen your tin ornament tree so I just flew by the seat of my britches! :whew: you are a very special Bully Mom..Leslie..I wanted an ornament that felt right. :hug:

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
The company I ordered the item from shipped the item out to the recipient but it is intl so it may take a little longer, and I paid for expedited so hopefully the person gets it soon. Don't want anyone to think I forgot and was ruining the whole process ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.