The Official 2011 Ornament Exchange Thread!

Dieselbaby

Sep 1, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Just out of curiosity.. I did sign up but still have not received the other persons information.. did everyone already get the names of the people they are getting the ornaments for? I thought by the 15th we would get them :(

L

Lucy-licious

All fixed :D [MENTION=3141]Dieselbaby[/MENTION] is now in on all the fun too...sorry hunny :hug:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oops I am late here I just tagged you about this lucy-licious! haha So you got it all squared away then right? If anyone else hasnt gotten their names or anything let us know. :) With the forum being messed up for a bit I think messages got lost in transit maybe.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I know it wouldn't be a secret and all but if you're game we could do ornaments! **wink** **wink**. :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Ok got my wonderful package last night! [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always you outdid yourself! Not sure which ornament I like more tho. ;) Hubby LOVED the bully and Sierra too. Cant wait to get our tree up to decorate! Here are pics, as good as I could get anyhow. I :heart: this box it came in also. Also included in this package were TONS of diff chocolates with macadamia nuts. YUM!!!! Not going to help with my fabulous little girly figure tho. :lol:
img_1473.jpg

img_1472.jpg

img_1466.jpg

How do you NOT :heart: this guy?!?!?!
img_1476.jpg

img_1474.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Here is my wonderful ornament from [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], it is so adorable! It is fawn like Molly & Jesse! Also I was lucky and got a nightlight too!!

IMG_8958-1.jpg

IMG_8957-1.jpg

IMG_8964-1.jpg

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Those are All Very Cool!

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Glad it got there so quick! I thought it fit Chaos cause he's "Always in the doghouse" ;)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
That tree is beautiful. Makes me want to get mine up. Maybe I can talk Terri into it tomorrow.

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Thanks! [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] he is always in the dog house, lol. I tried and tried to get him to pose for a pic with the ornament to no avail! I love my tree this year, its the first year that I have tried the deco mesh. I love that stuff. I have also made wreaths, I'll start a thread and post so you guys can see them too :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online