The Official 2011 Ornament Exchange Thread!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Half the fun of Christmas exchanges is seeing what everybody sent and received. :pics:Please share pics and or videos of your ornaments here!

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Here's mine from [MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION]/Frank
BullyOrnaments003.jpg
I asked for something bulldog or angel. She got me both! Plus I collect miniatures and it's a mini ornament so it's a triple perfect for me! I Love it!Thanks!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I love it!! It is perfect. I was so afraid I was going to be to busy to do both the Secret Santa Paws and Ornament exchange that I only signed up for Secret Santa Paws. I could kick myself in the butt now. I would have had plenty of time :( I honesty was thinking we would not even put up a tree, Next weekend we will be putting up the tree and completely decorating.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], I am so glad you like it! I was a little worried because it was so small, but it was soooo adorable I couldn't resist! It reminded me of one of HRH Princess Gracie's Halloween costumes too!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh that is too cute!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Android for Telechips TCC8900 Evaluation Board using Tapatalk

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], I am so glad you like it! I was a little worried because it was so small, but it was soooo adorable I couldn't resist! It reminded me of one of HRH Princess Gracie's Halloween costumes too!

Being small is part of what makes it perfect! I love little things. Plus, It does look so much like HRH that it almost could be her!

Thank you!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I was looking for a special ornament last night and I ended up stopping by target. Guess what I saw? I cute glass camera ornament. I picked it up and carried it around. Then, proud of myself...put it back. After all, I didn't draw my own name. AND...the person's name who I did get, isn't interested in photography. I'm proud that I thought about someone other than myself. :yes:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], I get the kids an ornament every year. Something that represents their life. That is the fun part of picking out gifts. Maybe Santa will bring you one.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I was looking for a special ornament last night and I ended up stopping by target. Guess what I saw? I cute glass camera ornament. I picked it up and carried it around. Then, proud of myself...put it back. After all, I didn't draw my own name. AND...the person's name who I did get, isn't interested in photography. I'm proud that I thought about someone other than myself. :yes:

You shop like me, I always pick things up then talk myself outta buying them by the end of the shopping trip.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]
We should consider it as doing our part with job security. After all, if we didn't talk ourselves out of the stuff..there wouldn't be the need for the people who put away all the 'go-backs'. All the stuff dumped at the registers. Ha! We are just helping out.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online