Help?

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
We had Brooklyn for over 3 months in our old apartment complex which was no dogs allowed. We were very lucky she almost never barked, coming from Brooklyn NY she was used to noise so people in the hall and above us didn't bother her. But sneaking her in and out to go potty was tricky sometimes. But also kinda fun too...felt like a secret agent or something. haha But they never found out about her and when our lease was finally up we moved to a dog friendly townhouse complex. I would think a cat would be even easier to hide since they don't have to be taken outside to potty and they don't make very much noise.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I have three cats, well four if you count my daughters and they are by far the easiest to care for compared to my dogs. Vet check is the first thing. Lucky for you it looks like a common yellow tabby. If it had been a Siamese cat that would be a whole different story. My cats meow very little and very low if they do and one doesn't even meow at all. When I moved into my first apartment many moons ago they didn't allow cats and yet I did see a cat in a window here and there. They even seem to know they're suppose to be hidden as they rarely moved and just blinked occasionally, otherwise I could of swore they were ceramic! LOL It's a good thing Roscoe is keeping a respectful distance as you don't want to risk an eye injury on him. Trim the kittens claws frequently and don't forget to get a scratching post/cat tree if you are keeping it. Man people are so inconsiderate to leave that kitten like that. I had an acquaintance that told me they saw an old man toss a kitten down a gutter. She went and fished it out and has had it for the last 10 years. She is a foster mother for kittens now. Well I hope you find a proper home but if not, what will you name him? :D

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=3197]kayrahbear[/MENTION] I was going to say what [MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] said. Most likely an eye infection. Kittens get those a LOT. Shelter cats and strays get them quite frequently.

OP
kayrahbear

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
I took her to the vet today and it was pink eye. Yuck! Got some medicine for her so hopefully that gets better. I'm been somewhat trying to find her a home. :tongue:
I asked a few people and they said no. But I think I may just be keeping her. She's such a sweet little cuddle bug. Her and Roscoe have kind of gotten to the point where they just ignore each other. He only gets mad when she takes his spot on the couch. Then he grumbles and gives me the stink eye.

I named her Daisy, since Roscoe is named after the sheriff from Dukes of Hazzard.
IMG_0028.jpgIMG_0030.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.