Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
So, as most of ya'll know I get up at butt crack of dawn to get my daughter off to school and then myself to school. What I am going to school for is a Database Administrator. This program is self paced and my instructor has stated that I am way farther than expected. It usually takes 1 1/2 years for Database Associate and then another 1 1/2 year for the Administrator part. I think this is awesome. I am a major computer junkie. I thought I would Share with you what I am learning. Have no fear if you don't understand. Most people don't.

CREATE TABLE "MY_MUSIC" ( "MUSICID" NUMBER(2,0) NOT NULL ENABLE, "ARTIST_NAME" VARCHAR2(20), "TYPE" VARCHAR2(13), CONSTRAINT "MY_MUSIC_PRIMARY_KEY" PRIMARY KEY ("MUSICID") ENABLE )/
MUSICID
NUMBER(2,0)
No
-
ARTIST_NAME
VARCHAR2(20)
Yes
-
-
TYPE
VARCHAR2(13)
Yes
-
-

JIMMY CLIFF
REGGAE

KID ROCK
ROCK

THIRD WORLD
REGGAE

YELLOW MAN
REGGAE

BOB MARLEY
REGGAE

BRITNEY SPEARS
POP

NSYNC
POP

SHAGGY
REGGAE

LENNY KRAVITZ
ROCK
row(s) 1 - 9 of 9

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:bitchslap: Quit bragging!..... (:j/k:). ...okayyyyyyyy..I'm not bitter..I'm not bitter..I'm NOT bitter.. :ROFL: ...:up:... :bravo:.... I'm better now! Congrats Ra-Ra...maybe you can help me! :blush:

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] & [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]. I fixed it. It looks better than what you guys saw. :heart:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I wasn't con grating you on the specifics of what you are learning I was congratulating you on what you are doing, IE raising a family, getting both you and your daughter off to school and generally taking the initiative to better yourself.

OP
Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I wasn't con grating you on the specifics of what you are learning I was congratulating you on what you are doing, IE raising a family, getting both you and your daughter off to school and generally taking the initiative to better yourself.

Thank you!!! I don't get much of that around here. :blush2:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
SWEETNESS!!!

That's awesome that you're learning database stuff! It's part of what I do for a living and I have to say, it's super duper engaging (but I'm a certifiable geek). The cool thing about DBA is it is super in-demand especially if you get certified in several systems and you couple it with some scripting/programming skills. DB skills are very flexible. I do application development and I had to learn that stuff. My husband is in computer security and he had to learn that stuff too. So, it's really awesome that you are learning it because then your skills will be very valuable in a wide variety of markets.

But, what's even more amazing than that is you have Third World on your artist list! Wo-wo-wo-yeah, I'm mister Reggae Ambassad-ah.. yeah! I had to learn using the boring phone book database. Blah.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Wow....waaaaay over my head, but I am so happy that you are doing what you want to be doing while raising a family skin and fur, Great Job!!!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yes this is beyond me but boy CONGRATS to you for working so hard to better yourself!!!! Your kids will see this effort and also learn to be so brave and determined. That is a wonderful thing you are doing for yourself and for them! :hug:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.