Chris made a new sticker for my car today :)

L

Lucy-licious

Chris is in the sign industry and regularly makes stickers or prints me photos on paper or canvas for at home,
anyway today he came home with a sticker for in my car window, its double sided so I get to see it from inside or out.
I think its really cute and wanted to share it with you but its too dark to take a photo, but Chris had this on his camera...

Its a bigger version of the sticker he did me and he has it in his office window at work...why he wants it there when Lucy herself is in his office I don't know....anyhoo!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
LOVE IT!!! I agree with [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], I would buy one in a minute!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... I totally love it - what a great gift

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
:pray: "Heavenly father....mother...whatever...please let Lucy-licious be my Ornament Exchange Partner. Lord, Please let her see how important it is that Chris make me a sticker like hers - using my angel baby's face - so that I may have a very merry xmas...Hannukkah....Ramadan.....whatever....". Amen."

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Oh yes that is such a 'Must Have' for all pet parents...I think Nigel would look great on a sticker too!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
OMG! That's the cutest sticker. Can't blame you guys for wanting one.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Her Royal Highness NEEDS one of those too! That's just awesome!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:pray: "Heavenly father....mother...whatever...please let Lucy-licious be my Ornament Exchange Partner. Lord, Please let her see how important it is that Chris make me a sticker like hers - using my angel baby's face - so that I may have a very merry xmas...Hannukkah....Ramadan.....whatever....". Amen."
:hmm: ..just a bit obvious sistah! I mean..:begging: is beneath you and REALLY won't work.:nonono:....because I paid big bucks to have her get MY name! :evil:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I love it, I'd buy one too.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
OK Miss Angie ... you teased enough .... now where do I send the paypal money to!!! You better get Chris to work!!!

OP
L

Lucy-licious

Look guys. I know that Lucy is beautiful and all, but I am overwhelmed by all your desires to have her sticker in your car windows :love::luv::love: :muah2:

:rofl:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.