This or That: Hot Shower or Hot coffee

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I don't drink coffee and never have, so I would have to say SHOWER!!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Coffee, coffee, coffee. Which still feels a bit odd to me since I just started drinking it about three years ago. Hot showers just make me sleepy...if I need to wake up, I take a cold shower.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Definitely I would choose the shower, I don't drink coffee, it is vial stuff lol. I dot know how anyone can like the taste of coffee?? I'll drink tea once in a while, but not to often, and it has to have lots of milk, and honey in it. My shower in the morning is what wakes me up, I don't feel awake until I've had my shower. My morning routine is wake up at 6 am, take the puppies out, jump in the shower, do my makeup, dry my hair, hubby comes home from work at 7 am, he makes us a Smoothie. Milk, or juice depending on which you like, I am diabetic so I make mine with milk, plain unsweetened, or Greek yogurt, a whole apple, a handful of baby carrots, handful of spinach, or you can use Kale, frozen strawberries, and frozen mixed berries from Costco, flaxseed, scoop of vanilla protein powder, we use the New Zealand Whey sweetened with Stevia, from Nutrition House, and a bit of honey and we like a pinch of cinnamon, but you don't have to add that if you don't like it. We share this every morning, he then drives me to work for 7:45 am , and hubby comes home feeds the puppies, takes them for a run to the park, then sleeps until about 2 or 3 in the afternoon. My son looks after the dogs during the day, and I get off work at 5 pm. Hubby picks my Grandson up from school, and then they pick me up from work, I'm lucky enough to be able to work 3 days a week, so I'm home 4 days Fri to Mon, and I get to spend time with the dogs, and I look after my 5 year old Grandson as well. He loves to help with the puppies, he helps measure their food, helps us walk them, we go on a walk around the block with the puppies in the evening, and he loves to walk Blossom, for some reason, she's his favourite, even though Dozer loves him, and is very gentle with him, and when he watches TV, my Grandson will lay on Dozey and use him for a pillow. Lol

Last edited:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hot cup of coffee for sure (then a warm shower LOL) nothing better then a nice bold cup of coffee!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
BOTH... and then I get where I am going a little late or just on time

Members online

No members online now.