Name this baby ...please

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Ok , so if this baby is anything like the other 2, she will be here in 10 weeks and still doesn't have a name. The only name we both like is Sailor and neither of us are 100 percent sold on it . Still no middle name either. Not to mention that there are people in both of our families who are begging us NOT to name her that.
All the names I like, Sawyer, Ainsleigh, Hadley and Avery my bf hates. I also hate everything he likes, Beatrix,Violet, Veruca, Valencia, Julex , Andromeda:barf: she's a person for crying out loud not a gold fish. We both have a huge family so anything traditional is already taken and well kinda boring anyway so we are in a quandary. If it helps we already have a Dylan a Kyleigh and a Raiden.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I have a granddaughter...Ayden...while becoming more popular for a boy..it's unique for a girl. Besides..I love her very much! :love: good Luck!! :hug:Darn! I must be slipping!! Of course..a great..old school name ..like ..BECKY... :ROFL:..now I do spell my real name differently..REBECQUE..feel free to name her after me..:up:

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We named our daughter Sedona Rose, because Sedona Arizona is breathtaking. It was quite the topic at the hospital too! I was like you, nothing in the name book was good for my princess, I am so thankful hubby thought of Sedona cuz I was stumped! Boys are so much easier to name!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
If I would have had a girl her name would have been Serenity Elise and I'd have likely called her Seri for short. But I had a boy. He didn't opt to use the name for his daughters. My granddaughters names are are Saturn Marie and Lavender Blossom Sunset.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Sounds too much like bruschetta which is delicious but I'm not naming my baby after it. However I did tell the bf that I was willing to name her after any person or company that offered to pay for her college so ...we will see. Google ann Jackson may be in her future lol

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
I love your kids names already. I also have a Dylan. I have a Joeseph and Abigail too. Someone I know just used Scholastica( spelling?) as their daughters middle name. Now that's pretty unique.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] , My son's name is Dylan and I have actually joked that we should just name her after him lol. He's fantastic and I love his name so I figured why not but that might get kinda confusing around our house =) Tell you what she's lucky she isn't boy because I was going to name her after Dozer well her middle name at least . Could you imagine what everyone would say...YOU named the baby after the dog !?!?! lol

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] , My son's name is Dylan and I have actually joked that we should just name her after him lol. He's fantastic and I love his name so I figured why not but that might get kinda confusing around our house =) Tell you what she's lucky she isn't boy because I was going to name her after Dozer well her middle name at least . Could you imagine what everyone would say...YOU named the baby after the dog !?!?! lol

You could always turn Dozer into Dozina LOL!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I never had a girl, so my dogs were named after girl names I liked: Abigail, Sophia and Isabella ( I prefer Isabella over Bella, but I lost that fight)
Your boys have great names. Looks like you like more unique but not strange names. You could go with Cydney or president names are popular like Reagan or Kennedy. I myself like names like Caroline, Annabelle, Lilly. My ex would pick out girl names like Paisely and Savannah.

It is hard to pick out a name and sometimes it doesn't happen until the birth. Ian was not named until his birth. I loved it all along but the ex, NOW get this, wouldn't agree to it unless I promised it was our last kid. Jerk

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
[MENTION=3331]Bella[/MENTION]'s mom, I do like the name Paisley! How bout Patyn.. Could go either way.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.