Name this baby ...please

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I always think a name is important and should roll of the tongue. Unless of course you're naming after someone in the family or hero's
I named my daughter's Summer Daye and Brooke Lynn.
I also like the names, Seven, Lilly and Fannie, or even some of the old old names from the 20's and 30's. Peggy, Dolly. of course I named my dogs that. but hey. I like the names. What ever you choose will be great. Feel free to use any of my suggestions if you like.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I love the name Livvy (full name would be Olivia), or Liv (like Liv Ulman). If and when i get a female bully in my future, I'm going to name her "Liv".

I also like Beatrix even tho you mention that name is out; it's cuz it was my mom's name...full name Beatrix Caroline...hey, how about Caroline? it's very sweet (like the song)!

and then there's Piper which is gaining in popularity these days. I even met a bully named Piper the other day at Pet Smart!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] , My son's name is Dylan and I have actually joked that we should just name her after him lol. He's fantastic and I love his name so I figured why not but that might get kinda confusing around our house =) Tell you what she's lucky she isn't boy because I was going to name her after Dozer well her middle name at least . Could you imagine what everyone would say...YOU named the baby after the dog !?!?! lol
Well it looks like I picked a good name. My coworker's boy is named Dylan and I really like that name. I like Ava and Emma too, very pretty names.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I agree, it's more difficult to name a girl compared to a boy. The only one I'm stuck on is Alexandria Ariel. I also love guy names for girls, so Alex or Lex is a good fit. Ariel is, well, from Disney's Little Mermaid. Very big fan of disney.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
OK I like these suggestions except I have to tell you all that Payton or any version there of is O.U.T. I am a HUGE bears fan and Payton manning is all I can think of when I hear that . I already tried to name her Urlacher , George after the former owner of the team , Chi, Bea , Hester , Forte Devon Lovie and Soldier after their field the bf would have none of this .

:ROFL: I have a Hester jersey!!!! :up:

LoveMyBullyBoy

Sep 12, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Gravy
I love the name Sailor. But I'd have to be different & spell it Saylor or something. My daughter's name is Adelyn Laine. (pronounced Ad-eh-lynn) We call her Addy. I also really like Paisley.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
How about Brooklyn! :D Or Kenzie, Madison, Eliza, Scarlett, Harper, or Lovie.

I applaud you on looking for a unique name. There were 10 Sarahs in my graduating class...:nope:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OK I like these suggestions except I have to tell you all that Payton or any version there of is O.U.T. I am a HUGE bears fan and Payton manning is all I can think of when I hear that . I already tried to name her Urlacher , George after the former owner of the team , Chi, Bea , Hester , Forte Devon Lovie and Soldier after their field the bf would have none of this .

But, you could say she is name after Walter Payton???

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
. I already tried to name her Urlacher , George after the former owner of the team , Chi, Bea , Hester , Forte Devon Lovie and Soldier after their field the bf would have none of this .

I, for one, agree with the BF.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Stevie for a girl is cute.

I think you should just name her Orion.