Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] I have a friend who named her daughter Paityn. Another who named hers Paisley. And another who named hers Presley. The girl at work named her daughter Charley Rain. I would have named mine Rian. You could use the name Orion. It's fun to yell......O! NO!

Obviously Orion is suppose to be a boy's name, but I love the name Ryan (hence Rian) but didn't want to use that name for my bulldog in case I ever needed the name. So, Orion.

A family came into the pharmacy to fill a prescription for their son....Orion. Now I think.......that is such a GIRL name.

Last edited:

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
I'm not help with this. I spend months trying just to name ANIMALS! but as far us unique names go- one of my best friends is named Rhayne. I've always liked it.

L

Lucy-licious

Girls names I toyed with during my pregnancies were...Emily, Elizabeth, Robyn, Reiley, Tiffany, Amber Rose and Daisy. Both my boys had names as soon as I knew their sex. I have an Andrew Michael.....strong and traditional. And Connor Sean named a little sneakily after my fave all time actor Sean Connery :shhhh: Don't tell Chris xx

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I have to say one of my favorite girls names is Ryan or Ryanne. My cousins name is Ryan so I couldnt go with it myself but somethign about a girl with a boyish name is adorable! Let me tghink of some of my other listed names that hubby shot down. McKayla or Kayla,ok my mind is blank, I cant thinkg of the others I had. You know I like more unique names with Sierra and Paige. We chose their middle names after my mom and my grandma tho so you can always do that with the middle names. Someone important to you that they can have a piece of. Sierra Jean after my gram~THEEE most important person ever. And Paige Marie after my step mama whos name is Mary. I had to kinda sneak it in there so my real mom would only wonder not know for certain. Plus my step mama was named after all her aunts and mom whos middle name was all Marie so I think this was very fitting. I do like the idea of Peyton. I have a good friend who just named her daughter Reese which I love. My nieces name is Reverie, very unique. lol Thats all I have to share right now. ;) My mind hasnt quite gotten the caffeine yet.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
OK I like these suggestions except I have to tell you all that Payton or any version there of is O.U.T. I am a HUGE bears fan and Payton manning is all I can think of when I hear that . I already tried to name her Urlacher , George after the former owner of the team , Chi, Bea , Hester , Forte Devon Lovie and Soldier after their field the bf would have none of this .

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I honestly think that the name Sailor is really cute. It's unique..I like it!

As far as some other names.. I like Paisley, lol. And I like Alaia (a-lie-a.)

I'm better with boy names!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Ok , so if this baby is anything like the other 2, she will be here in 10 weeks and still doesn't have a name. The only name we both like is Sailor and neither of us are 100 percent sold on it . Still no middle name either. Not to mention that there are people in both of our families who are begging us NOT to name her that.
All the names I like, Sawyer, Ainsleigh, Hadley and Avery my bf hates. I also hate everything he likes, Beatrix,Violet, Veruca, Valencia, Julex , Andromeda:barf: she's a person for crying out loud not a gold fish. We both have a huge family so anything traditional is already taken and well kinda boring anyway so we are in a quandary. If it helps we alrea

we ought to have something that sounds good with the last name.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] her last name is Jackson, it pretty much goes with anything

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I've always liked... Brianna, Shannon, Deidra

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.