Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Name this baby ...please

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Name this baby ...please

I never had a girl, so my dogs were named after girl names I liked: Abigail, Sophia and Isabella ( I prefer Isabella over Bella, but I lost that fight)
    Your boys have great names. Looks like you like more unique but not strange names. You could go with Cydney or president names are popular like Reagan or Kennedy. I myself like names like Caroline, Annabelle, Lilly. My ex would pick out girl names like Paisely and Savannah.

It is hard to pick out a name and sometimes it doesn't happen until the birth. Ian was not named until his birth. I loved it all along but the ex, NOW get this, wouldn't agree to it unless I promised it was our last kid. Jerk

Always with me

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Will - Killer of All Ninjas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack Daniels
    Likes (Received)

How about Chloe or Zoe

Notice the presentation... Its all about the presentation!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus
    Likes (Received)

@Bella's mom, I do like the name Paisley! How bout Patyn.. Could go either way.

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@dozersmama I have a friend who named her daughter Paityn. Another who named hers Paisley. And another who named hers Presley. The girl at work named her daughter Charley Rain. I would have named mine Rian. You could use the name Orion. It's fun to yell......O! NO!

Obviously Orion is suppose to be a boy's name, but I love the name Ryan (hence Rian) but didn't want to use that name for my bulldog in case I ever needed the name. So, Orion.

A family came into the pharmacy to fill a prescription for their son....Orion. Now I think.......that is such a GIRL name.
    Last edited by Libra926; 11-04-2011 at 09:54 AM.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Roscoe
    Likes (Received)

I'm not help with this. I spend months trying just to name ANIMALS! but as far us unique names go- one of my best friends is named Rhayne. I've always liked it.

Lucy-licious

Girls names I toyed with during my pregnancies were...Emily, Elizabeth, Robyn, Reiley, Tiffany, Amber Rose and Daisy. Both my boys had names as soon as I knew their sex. I have an Andrew Michael.....strong and traditional. And Connor Sean named a little sneakily after my fave all time actor Sean Connery :shhhh: Don't tell Chris xx

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

I have to say one of my favorite girls names is Ryan or Ryanne. My cousins name is Ryan so I couldnt go with it myself but somethign about a girl with a boyish name is adorable! Let me tghink of some of my other listed names that hubby shot down. McKayla or Kayla,ok my mind is blank, I cant thinkg of the others I had. You know I like more unique names with Sierra and Paige. We chose their middle names after my mom and my grandma tho so you can always do that with the middle names. Someone important to you that they can have a piece of. Sierra Jean after my gram~THEEE most important person ever. And Paige Marie after my step mama whos name is Mary. I had to kinda sneak it in there so my real mom would only wonder not know for certain. Plus my step mama was named after all her aunts and mom whos middle name was all Marie so I think this was very fitting. I do like the idea of Peyton. I have a good friend who just named her daughter Reese which I love. My nieces name is Reverie, very unique. lol Thats all I have to share right now. My mind hasnt quite gotten the caffeine yet.

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

OK I like these suggestions except I have to tell you all that Payton or any version there of is O.U.T. I am a HUGE bears fan and Payton manning is all I can think of when I hear that . I already tried to name her Urlacher , George after the former owner of the team , Chi, Bea , Hester , Forte Devon Lovie and Soldier after their field the bf would have none of this .
    If tears could build a staircase and happy memories a lane, I could walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus
    Likes (Received)

@dozersmama, that is why my sis in law named her daughter Paityn LOL!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus
    Likes (Received)

I liked the name Kirby for a girl but that got shot down real quick!!

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

I honestly think that the name Sailor is really cute. It's unique..I like it!

As far as some other names.. I like Paisley, lol. And I like Alaia (a-lie-a.)

I'm better with boy names!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chaos
    Likes (Received)

My new neice will be named Addison...I luv it. I like Zoe, Rainey, Laken, Isabella, Gracie, Britton, Presley, Ava, Emma....I could go on and on Sailor is different, but I sorta like it
    Bullies leave pawprints on our hearts furever <3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads