anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Is that good or bad?
:D

Also, I want to thank @JAKEISGREAT , @JeannieCO , and [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] for the awesome Bully Market Gifts! I wasn't sure what they were and I didn't know where to find them until just recently. LOL. Yeah, I'm this techno-geek who can't find her way around EBN...

You guys are WONDERFUL! Oh yeah, and addictive...

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh man you're an EBN too, so glad I'm in great company! :D. I had no idea where they were too for months but when I found them I started speeding the fun. :). Thanks again [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Being an EBN addict is a good think errr I think... anyways I am one so welcome to the club. :p

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] says that I'm an EBN Addict too! haha :)

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Hmm... I wonder if there's a requirements checklist that [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] keeps and that [MENTION=1909]laurendoodler[/MENTION] and I achieved... maybe the most post past midnight? LOL.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I've heard that the first step to recovery from any addiction is acceptance...but this is one addiction i don't ever want to recover from. :p Plus, I consider EBN a very healthy addiction! :excited:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Hmm... I wonder if there's a requirements checklist that [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] keeps and that [MENTION=1909]laurendoodler[/MENTION] and I achieved... maybe the most post past midnight? LOL.
LOL. I totally fit in that category! We're awesome. *fist bump*

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
You guys are too funny. I don't really have a set criteria on who gets this pretigious award :), I just thought everyone of you deserved it in your own way. For example, it can be for the high number of posts or length of post (ahem, I wonder who this is. lol). Then there's also the funnies poster and the Whoa-I-can't- believe-you've-been-a-member-for-so-long-and-regularly-logs in-and-has-such-a-high-number-of-posts-that-you-don't-even-have-an-addict-award poster.

Or it can be just because I like ya ... but I like everyone here so that doesn't count. :D

Bravo everyone! :hug:

More coming soon. I just need to collect more points.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online