Sad news

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm so sorry to hear this and I do wish that your EBN family were close enough to give you the hugs you need. Please never apologise for telling us about your pain, hopes and the joys I know you have ahead of you. We are here whenever you need it. :hug: ... oh, and so is Roscoe!

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
So very sorry to hear this!! I can only imagine how tough it must be for you :cry: Hang in there and know that all of us here send our deepest love to you! :hug:

Suzy2

Apr 24, 2011
Accrington Northern England
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter & Winston
Sorry to hear your news, I have had two miscarriages, but went on to have four healthy children (including twins). Guess things do happen for a reason, know it's not easy, but you will feel better with time. :)

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I can only imagine how tough this is for you.

Huge hugs coming your way!!! Hang in there girlie. :heart:

OP
kayrahbear

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
I can't thank you all enough for all your thoughtful words. It's made me feel so much better to log on and see them.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I also had a miscarriage on my second pregnancy, and I was in a similar situation in the ER where they said that my spotting was going to have to wait. About 100 kids with the flu later, they finally took me in only to find no heartbeat. It was a miserable experience because they acted like I was being foolish, only to discover they were indeed wrong.

I also analyzed it like crazy, and during this time I found out that 1 out of every 5 women (or maybe it was 10?) have a miscarriage. I realized I was not alone, and that if the fetus was not developing properly mother nature will let it go. It is not your fault.

I went on to have 3 more children after that, I was truly blessed. Although I still get sad when I think about it, I have moved on. It will take time to heal your heart.

Most Reactions

Members online