OMG!!! I had to share this..

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I work with a lot of younger people, well in fact ALL younger, I am even older than the manager, lol. So today my friend Becca comes in and shows me this picture, I about fell on the ground laughing so hard!!

She has a male room-mate and her cat keeps going into his room and peeing on his clothes, this has been going on for a while now. Sooooo....He does this to the cat!!!!!

387876_2156742406539_1485860213_1903704_303489732_n.jpg

At first I was shocked, then I thought animal abuse. Then I just had to laugh. He took clippers and clipped this poor long haired cats fur off. OK..... don't yell at me!! I DO think it is cruel but the picture totally cracks me up. I LOVE cats, and I know it is mean, I just can't help myself.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... that is some funny :poo: right there....

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] he is probably 20 and keeps his clothes all over the floor like most boys do, (mine did) I did ALL their laundry that they brought to the laundry room, I refused to go in their rooms and pick up their dirty clothes to wash, so many times I am positive they wore dirty clothes!!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
HAH HAH HAH!!! OMG this is hilarious! Yeah, I would probably shave the cat's fur off too! It's not really animal abuse since it doesn't hurt the cat - it just makes him look funny...

But yeah, going into my room to pee on my clothes... well, okay, so it's my fault that I left the door open - but yeah, that's a declaration of war right there. :rofl:

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
Well [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] he is probably 20 and keeps his clothes all over the floor like most boys do, (mine did) I did ALL their laundry that they brought to the laundry room, I refused to go in their rooms and pick up their dirty clothes to wash, so many times I am positive they wore dirty clothes!!

Oh man, I'm going through this w/ my 18 year old. The other issue I have is him bringing me jeans at midnight so they'll be ready when he gets up. UGH!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I thought this was some kind of trendy new kitty hair do. I love cats but it does look funny. I can't believe he stayed still for this. I wonder how long it will take to grow back? I guess in the meantime the kitty will have to wear a sweater or shirt. If it were me I'd cut the roommates hair while he is sleeping.

L

Lucy-licious

Aww poor thing, it's not so much that he shaved it but he left those tufts too, poor thing, but I think he may regret his move next time it gets in his room....we all know that kitties are really the :evil: spawn. That kitty will get its own back :rofl:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
ok so I have a long haired cat whom I have shaved before. What I want to know is how the heck he got that cat to sit still for long enough to do that!! Even though my cat is mostly well behaved except for his toilet habits, it still took me over and hour to shave him. Im surprised this guy has eyes left

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
haha. If she were my cat and since she's not hurt I think I would've laughed it off instead of getting mad at my roommate. lol. She deserved it. But then cat's can be malicious, I wonder what she'll do next. hahaha

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
ok so I have a long haired cat whom I have shaved before. What I want to know is how the heck he got that cat to sit still for long enough to do that!! Even though my cat is mostly well behaved except for his toilet habits, it still took me over and hour to shave him. Im surprised this guy has eyes left
[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION], It must have been pretty good since he left two big fur balls on it's face and at the end of the tail, I ask Becca if he was shredded from the cat, she just laughed.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
:lmao: That is funny! Yes I bet the payback is going to get ugly, that cat knows he isnt so cute now. lol

On a side note can somebody help me? Miila just put her head on my keyboard and pushed something and now all the writing is small. I remember somebody had this happen a long time ago, how do I fix this? I tried hitting buttons in the general area of Miilas face but couldnt figure it out. lol

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
On a side note can somebody help me? Miila just put her head on my keyboard and pushed something and now all the writing is small. I remember somebody had this happen a long time ago, how do I fix this? I tried hitting buttons in the general area of Miilas face but couldnt figure it out. lol

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] I think you got this answered in the "halloween pics anyone?" thread but this is where it is on my computer.

untitled2.jpg

Back to the topic, that is so funny and oddly cute LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.