Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg
More tree and shrub damage than anything, except Jack tore off a toe nail running around like a nut.

These pictures were taken at 3 in the afternoon EST. It's now 6:15 PM, and we have 4 more inches of the crap, not to mention, more damage.
Very heavy and wet.
:cursing:

L

Lucy-licious

Those are the best kind of snow photo's....taken from the warmth and safety of indoors.
Someone looks interested sat at the window!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Beautiful pictures, I like the black and white. I hate Octobers wet snow as it damages the trees. We still have trees with green leaves on them. I heard the east was going to get hit with their worst October snowfall you must be getting a lot. We still have snow on the ground from last. I agree it's way too early for this white stuff. ⛄⛄

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I feel your pain. I'm just glad it's not doing that here! YET!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
WOW, but great pics!! I grew up in Ohio so I know snow, I have lived in Fl. well next month will be 10 years. It was sunny, 80-something- and felt great out today here.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Ooooh, i'm envious...i love the snowy, cold weather! i live in warm and sunny So. Cal where it was clear blue skies and sunshine all day long...umm..on second thought, i think i'll keep my weather instead! Still, beautiful pics. Stay warm!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] i feel your pain... what a mess today. we have a few tree down in our development too... roads are not that bad though

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I seen lots of peeps are out of electric. ugh.. this stinks, too early for this.

On the bright side, it'll all be gone by Monday, and everything has decided for us, where to prune back. :nope:

There goes the privacy :detective: Feel like we'll be in a fish bowl

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We lost our front lawn tree this past spring to the ice storm... no privacy out front anymore. No biggie, but I enjoyed the shade of the tree

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor Jake hope he's OK, was that him sitting by the door looking out? So pretty from here, but then again I don't have to live there. It's probable a pain to live with that stuff. Not much snow down here in south Texas.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I am so not ready for snow... I mean literally not ready. .... Our snow blowers are buried in the garage and I haven't dug them out yet. We had trick or treating tonight.... 38 degrees

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Whoa so early. You can stay here with us for a bit if you like, we're getting spoiled with 6 degree celcius weather! lol. I think we had our first overnight frost 2 nights ago.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Man that stinks when you have to cut back, hope the trees dont have too much damage.

Wow we are still swimming here... Gotta love Arizona!!

I don't miss the rain in Wa or the snow in MN and ME, the humidity in FL... Lived a lot of places and I will take the heat over the cold any day.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Yikes!! sorry you're having to deal with that. I'm so not a fan of snow.

Most Reactions