Free cat to ANY home

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Free beautiful Himalayan cat to any home that will take him. Neutered utd on shots. I'll put him in a box and fed ex him to you NOW.
banabydesk.jpg

Barnaby is a sweet 2 year old boy. But watch out if he gets upset with you. Last weekend we bought a new couch microfiber and love seat. Apparently we did something yesterday to really make the cat ticked off because we woke up this morning and he had :poo: on my brand new couch!!! Yeah, he has done this on my bed once when we moved his things around and when we fostered a kitten for 2 days. He isn't upset or having an adjustment period to Tyson , Ty has been here over a month and the crazy cat loves dogs but hates other cats. We have had several dogs in our home over the last year(fosters I brought home from work ) . SO he has no excuse except that he is a big fat Jerk. Someone please take him and save him from me because I think I may KILL him!!!

Last edited:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Wow! Really? I have four cats in my house and not once have they ever peed or pood anywhere but their litter boxes. I better go knock on some wood.:scared:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
He is so pretty! You will get over this, just look at him, you can't stay mad at that face for long.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], I have never had a cat before him. When he first did this I called the vet and took him in. No medical reasons. She said that some cats Himis especially apparently can be very temperamental. I think MENTAL is the operative part of that word.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@Fontanafox , I have never had a cat before him. When he first did this I called the vet and took him in. No medical reasons. She said that some cats Himis especially apparently can be very temperamental. I think MENTAL is the operative part of that word.

LOL.... I've heard that about Himis too.... very bitchy when you mess with their routine

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
haha we will come back tomorrow and you will wanna keep him again. ;) I think he was doing you a favor, kinda like when you get a new car you are just waiting for the 1st ding so you can calm down about it getting banged up. Now you can calm down about spilling stuff on the couch. :D

L

Lucy-licious

He just wanted to show you how easily the couch could be ruined so that you will be extra careful :p

LoveMyBullyBoy

Sep 12, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Gravy
I'll trade you my husband for him. I've already been told if I bring home anymore animals he's leaving. (he's such a drama queen! And full of it, too.) But I think a Himalayan is a pretty fair trade. Although I can't guarantee my hubby won't pee or poop on anything. LOL! :lmao:

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=3227]LoveMyBullyBoy[/MENTION] Thanks but no, I already have 2 boys in this house that manage to pee on things, Tyson NOT being one of them . Do you have any idea how many times a week I have to clean the toilet :barf:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Nooo don't get rid of Barnaby!! I love him!! haha.

Cats can be pretty damn temperamental. If our one female cat gets mad at something she'll pee on the couch. x.x

They also do it when they get really bad UTIs..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online