Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This is so exciting!!! The surfboards are kinda cute. Maybe something I would have done in my 20s. Hey I got a wallpaper boarder in my kitchen... Southwestern pottery theme... :blush:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hey.....*standing up in front of the room*. My name is Lari and I like wallpaper........

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Someone just shoot her.... PLEEEEEZ!!!

Just kidding Sweetie.. :heart::heart::heart:

Kelly, Im so jealous. I absolutely love your new house. Ive wanted an in ground pool forever. ... and a warm climate to go with it.
Rent a wallpaper stripper!!! What you save in time and frustration is worth the rental fee.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Congrats Kelly!!! Can't wait to see all that you do to it!!! So happy for you, all your patience has paid off!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Wow @ this decor huh?

I've been away, attending a wedding and I've not been THIS hungover in a long while. The only thing MORE disturbing than the current condition my condition is in, is the condition of the walls in your new house, [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]. HOLY CRAP. Yes. In God's name: what WERE they thinking? (Apologies to anyone who thinks any of this looks good - but it's not my fault you have zero taste. There. I said it. Outloud too.) *smirk*

I'm going to go barf now.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yep ... well they were certainly "adventurous" with their interior design weren't they!!!! :laugh:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Those veggie baskets wall paper really add to the character of the house! :ROFL:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Really will look nice when you are done with it. The yard looks great with the trees.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I didn't even post a picture of the Master bedroom and bath. The bedroom is painted Dark Hunter Green and the bath is painted gold!!! We spent over $200 just on primer this weekend. Every single room is going to need primed except the living room which is a nice neutral cream color. We are starting in the bedroom since we ordered a new bedroom suit and will have it delivered when we move. So new paint for the bedroom and bath and a new ceiling fan that cost more than the $12.00 one they have up. Will show before and after.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
It's so weird looking at the modern curb appeal of the house then aging back 30 years inside! Yea, I'm good with wallpaper but not those country-patterned ones. My house was the same when we moved in - wallpaper in the kitchen with blue flowers... Barf.

Look at the bright side... At least there's no moose-head on the wall. My house had a real deal moose head on the kids' bedroom (the previous owner had 8 year old twin boys) and a ceiling fan with decorated with deer horns. Imagine waking up to that in the morning...

Last edited:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Look at the bright side... At least there's no moose-head on the wall. My house had a real deal moose head on the kids' bedroom (the previous owner had 8 year old twin boys) and a ceiling fan with decorated with deer horns. Imagine waking up to that in the morning...

OMG! Where was this? Montana?

L

Lucy-licious

Hey.....*standing up in front of the room*. My name is Lari and I like wallpaper........

I'm stand up right beside you Lari......My name is Angie and I too like wallpaper.
In my defence I live in a Victorian Terrace with not a single flat wall in sight.....Wallpaper hides a multitude of sins :)

And [MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] my kitchen and stairway have accent walls with Blue Flowers on...:eek:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
OMG! Where was this? Montana?

Florida, mind you... where you got sea, sun, and fun... and a moose-head apparently. LOL.

And @anatess my kitchen and stairway have accent walls with Blue Flowers on...:eek:

Yikes! LOL. Ok, I found an old photo of my house with the blue wallpaper. I'm sure yours looks much better than this!
1320153791.jpg

And while I was looking at the old photos, I found an old photo of my friend's apartment wall. She can't put up wallpaper in an apartment but she can paint as long as she re-paints it white before she moves out. So, she painted the wall to look like it was papered. Isn't it awesome!
1320153867.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

WOW! [MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION]! She painted that?

and yes my flowers are much more tasteful...thats a little BUSY to say the least. I bet it made your eyes go :jumping::jumping::jumping:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.