JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Im jealous of the pool. I always wanted one. I don't thing the child gate looks bad. Are you going to keep it or upgrade or down the road. I've always been fond of wrought iron fences. Congratulations again Kelly. When does Vegas get to officially enjoy his we found freedom of HIS yard?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw what a great house. yes when your head is on straight some inside shots would be great. the pool fence is not bad and it will be great to keep vegas out till you want him there. ill be expecting the invitation to the pool party soon. im so excited for you

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
It looks beautiful! I love bungalows in general and find stucco uber nice. Having a swimming pool is so awesome too. Now Vegas needs a life jacket! :)

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Awesome house! Drool. Especially the pool. That baby fence is a blessing. Do you know that I can't leave my dogs anymore at my father-in-law's house with a 2-acre backyard because of their pool? So yeah, wish they had that baby fence around it.

And maybe you can pick one of these designs for your garage. :D
Tune your home with garage door murals [NSFW] - Photos

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I saw them on facebook, and like I said there, the house is super cute!! I really want to see pictures of the inside :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hmmm...... still waiting for the inside pics ......:hmm: :photo:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:blush:.. I'm very late here! Sorry Kelly! I thought I already chirped in here! It is a beautiful home..be glad you have that fence...it's tragic to lose an animal in a pool. We did and I still can't look at that pool without thinking of my sweet Libby girl. :cry: it's a great place for your family..

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], the top things on my wish list was a fenced in yard and a pool, I already knew I would baby-gate the pool, why would I have a fenced in yard and have to worry about him falling in the pool??. We just lucked out this house already had one in place or I would have put one in where ever we would have found one.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] - where are these pictures of this hideous wall paper? I dove back into this thread hoping there'd be some NEW PICS, dagnabbit!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION], LOL...you really want to see that wallpaper dont you. I will show you a few pics I took yesterday of the BEFORE I move in, there will be an AFTER shortly after I move in.

Kitchen
NewHouseBEFOREPics002.jpg

NewHouseBEFOREPics001.jpg

They "Tried" to make the Main bath all beachy by pasting cut out surf boards, YUCK!
NewHouseBEFOREPics010.jpg

NewHouseBEFOREPics011.jpg

Waiting on the creature from the Black Lagoon to come swooping out. It has been sitting for 5 months!!

NewHouseBEFOREPics022.jpg

NewHouseBEFOREPics028.jpg

2nd bedroom, obviously a nursery
NewHouseBEFOREPics012.jpg

3rd bedroom, What were they thinking??
NewHouseBEFOREPics014.jpg

We do have a quarter acre with alot of mature trees that we love. There are total of 7 Palms between front and back
NewHouseBEFOREPics025.jpg

OK there are more but I will post before and after shots as we do each room when we move in. AGAIN the house is in move in condition, just lots of primer, and paint and Oh getting rid of wallpaper.

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:dancing:... Great pictures Kelly!! :hmm:... Soooo..you say you don't like that wallpaper..huh? :ROFL:.. What chu got against veggie baskets?? :eek: oyyyyyyy people! It will be gorgeous soon!

Most Reactions

Members online