Blah...No motivation to clean!!

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
My inlaws are coming in this weekend....my mother & father in law, and my husband's grandparents, and aunt & uncle.I have a lot of cleaning & work to do...ugh...I have NO energy & just want to sit on the couch. Boooo :nope:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yup! Me too! We have friends who MIGHT be staying over while a relative has surgery nearby. I can't even see the guest bed right now..boxes..presents..crap all over it! And here I sit! And that's just one room! The whole house needs a scrubbing! :bang:

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
I am almost done downstairs.......just to do the floors.

How are you coming along?? All for a friend who might come? Ick

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Back in my younger days I used to book home party's (tupperware and the like) just to force myself to do deep cleaning....worked like a charm. These days I'm much more tolerant of dust. :girlwink:

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Lol [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]!

READY...............GO!!!!!!!!

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], that's funny! Although as much company as we have had, it's sort of the same concept!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], that's something i'm wanting to do soon. But first i have to clean before the cleaner comes b/c it's quite embarrassingly messy here! I think once i put the boys in their dog day camp i can get someone to do a deep cleaning. Ahhh, that would be such a treat :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO , that's something i'm wanting to do soon. But first i have to clean before the cleaner comes b/c it's quite embarrassingly messy here! I think once i put the boys in their dog day camp i can get someone to do a deep cleaning. Ahhh, that would be such a treat :)
It's a wonderful treat. I do have to pick up quite a bit of stuff (dog toys mainly, lol) so they can clean.

H

heff101

My inlaws are coming in this weekend....my mother & father in law, and my husband's grandparents, and aunt & uncle.I have a lot of cleaning & work to do...ugh...I have NO energy & just want to sit on the couch. Boooo :nope:

If that was my situation only thing I would be cleaning is my handgun!!

:evil::goodjob::cheers::butcher:

Last edited:

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
I need to clean just in general a good pre fall cleaning but too lazy too. May the cleaning bug bite us so we can get things done.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk......Laura

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
If that was my situation only thing I would be cleaning is my handgun!!

:evil::goodjob::cheers::butcher:

LMAO ..... :ROFL:

Actually, I love cleaning my house. I just don't have time to do it. I have such a crazy schedule right now ... I work in three places. I need to learn to say "NO" when somebody offers me a new class to teach. I was offered two classes that start at 5.30am ... and I said YES!!!! Knowing full well that on those two days I don't finish working until at least 7.30pm. So I have no time for cleaning ...... :*(

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well..here I sit..a day and a half later..I have part of my house cleaned..but STILL not done! And my guests are coming for sure! :ROFL: sooooooooo..looks like I better get up early and finish! Dang..I'm so over housecleaning! [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION].... I just want you to realize....you BETTER make sure you show up here! We don't care if your house is messy! :yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.