Vegas is moving!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I know I posted this before, but we were dealing with a short sale. TWICE not once, we were told it was a "done deal" only to be told the next day... no there was a mistake or the contract was worded wrong sooooo......over 2 months of waiting and hoping and being disapointed We FOR REAL got the house!! Inspections scheduled for this Friday and trying to get the closing date moved up from Nov. 28th.

Vegas now will have a fenced in quarter acre yard, (he will not know how to poop with out a leash!!) and we will have a pool in our back yard!! Already with a baby gate completely in place for Vegas!! We are so excited!! I have owned 3 homes before, but this will be the first one I have bought with someone I love, (lol)
I wonder how Vegas's OCD issues will be??

I am thinking as long as he is with me he will be OK, but then again I never know with his OCD!!

Just wanted to share some long awaited news.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... it is happy news day... and, boy can we use it! When is the EBN housewarming party? :D

CONGRATS!!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Congratulation go out to you and Vegas. :walk: :poo: :whew:

:dancing:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] when we go Friday to get the house inspected and termite inspector I am taking pictures to show my mom, I will post then. Now mind you it is a short sale and sat empty, the house is move in ready and beautiful....the pool....looks like the swamp thing is going to crawl out at any minute...green and gross!! lol, BUT has a baby gate!! I am soooo excited about the gate, Joe hates the looks of it, but I told him no matter what house we got I would put a gate around it so we lucked out to find this one with a gate already in place!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Kewl!!!!! can hardly wait to see it. I am sure there are many pool companies in your area that can have that sparkling in no time at all...... or do it yourself... look out for gators and snakes!!! LOL So, does our room open onto the pool area????? ;)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Congrats! I'm VERY excited to see the pictures and I hope you create a "before and after" thread so we can marvel at your home keeping and mad decorating skills! In my books: a pool + Florida = awesome - baby gate or not!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Congrats!!!! I would take Vegas a few times before y'all start moving. I have good if lex sees us moving stuff around or into the house he is fine. But if we do something to where he can't see ten he freaks out!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] well JOE AND I's room has french doors that open up to the pool, YOUR room does not it is in the back of the house, but LOTS of play space for HRH and Vegas!!
There are tons of pool places here in Fl. our pool is solar heated so we will be able to use it all year round. Not first on our list but second to get the pool cleaned up and going.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Congratulations! You were very lucky to get this settled in a couple of months; some short sales take upwards of 6 months! Vegas will adjust and I'm sure he will love that big yard and all of those "new" smells. The poor guy will probably wear himself out trying to decide where on this 1/4 acre should he pee and poop!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION], I have already been warned many times, "Just because Vegas does not have to wear a leash, does NOT mean you can leave bombs around that I have to mow and pick up":evil: I figure I am the sole person responsible for picking up poo for the last 2 and a half years because Vegas ONLY let's ME take him out and we live in a community that we could get a fine if not picked up. Now it is HIS turn!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Congrats, I am so happy for you. I am sure Vegas will do well, you and all your furniture will be going along. I can't wait to see pics, I know you have ben waiting along time for this......ooooooo now you can get another dog IE puppy!!!!!!!!:yes:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION], well we are.......in time, but Joe being all so selfish and all (lol) wants a dog that likes him! Not a momma's boy, soooo he has looked and looked and decided on..............An AMERICAN Bulldog, YEA!!! It is a win-win situation because I love them too!! But it will be in time. I had an honest talk with him about fostering and he.....laughed in my face!!!!..........he knew I would not give them up so the answer was NO!! Hate to admit it but he is right. :yes:

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oyyyyyyyyy! I've been watching for this announcement! Sorry I'm tardy! A grammie day today!...you know how excited I am for you..and Joe..but really..really..I'm so :dancing:........:dancing:...........:dancing:...........:dancing: for Sweet Vegas! :love:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.