Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yeah, so happy for you and Vegas, this is great news. It's been a long time coming, but finally got here. :D

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Yay!!!! So happy for you!!! We've been through a few attempts at short sales and ended up putting off our search for a while. Boy is that frustrating. So glad to hear it's working out so wonderfully for you!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Yaaay, so glad to hear everything is working out!! I'm anxious to see pictures. It sounds awesome.

Getting a house is a pain in the butt. My mom has been in process of getting our new house for 2 months. Things keep getting set back..it's rather annoying!! SO I bet you guys are really relieved now!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Wonderful news for you!! Congratulations!!!

Wow, a 1/4 acre lot is BIG! lots and lots of room for Vegas and future brother/sisters to play and run around in. This is exciting!! :excited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
How awesome is that?!?!?! Congrats!!! Its about time, I know you have gone thru all heck getting to this point but boy it will be worth it once you get in there. I saw the front and back pics on fb and it is adorable but i would love MORE pics please. :D

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], those pictures are from the realtor, I am going to take my own Friday when we get the inspection

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I saw the pics on facebook ... looks simply gorgeous!!!! But yes ... your pics are definitely going to be better. Now don't forget that [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] has a thread for "before & after" pics/videos. I have only done one room but forgot to take any before and afters but I'm intending to do it for the next room I move on to.

Fenced in yard already ..... forget the american bulldog ... show Joe certain videos and I'm sure you will have your new baby bully for Christmas .... :smoochwink:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Congratulations Kelly on the new house!!! I'm very happy for you guys and more so for Vegas. :jump: Be sure to take a pic of the green mossy pool too. Yah that Vegas will be able to have pool fun! :D

Most Reactions