A fur-less baby!

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
Well me and the fella got a BIG surprise Friday. We found out we're (unexpectedly) expecting our first fur-less baby. So excited!
Have any of you with older/adult bullies had kids after you got your bully? How'd they do with a new addition? I don't want Roscoe getting jealous since he's my baby too :p

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

L

Lucy-licious

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

I have no experience introducing a baby to a bully so cannot give advise but someone will be along soon who can help :hug:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Congratulations! [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] can advise you about introductions of bully and baby.

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
How exciting!! Congrats to both of you. I know it's still a while away, but once you start getting baby stuff set up let the "big brother" check everything out. Don't forget to have someone bring home something ( hat, blanket) from the hospital before you come home with the baby.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That's wonderful news! Congratulations!! :D
I don't have any fur-less babies of my own but i know many here do and will be able to pass along their experiences.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Congratulations.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Congrats and welcome to the club. There are a few of us here expecting =). I have never done the bully and baby thing either but mine is such a couch potato I don't really know if anything is required. There are lots of people here with experience so I'm sure they will tell us what to do.

L

Lucy-licious

Oh gosh yes!! They say pregnancies come in 3's EBN now has 3 [MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] [MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION] and now [MENTION=3197]kayrahbear[/MENTION] is there a forth too?? :hug: to you all xx

Last edited:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] maybe Lucy wants a baby sister:hahaha:

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] maybe Lucy wants a baby sister:hahaha:
Unfortunately girls have been out of my reach...this is why I have Lucy and the best thing about this is even when she is older she will always "happily" be my baby :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Congratulations!!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Congrats and yes, welcome to the club! I think we qualify as a club now since there are three of us, right [MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION]?! :) How are you feeling, btw???

I've had Chunk around infants and he just sniffs them and walks away when he realizes they are boring. Will be interesting when his new little brother arrives though! :)

When are you due [MENTION=3197]kayrahbear[/MENTION]?!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.