Re: ¿ Who is Cha-Cha ?

I saw that not long ago and wondered the same thing

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel

I believe it has something to do with a non-actuated Infinite Improbability Drive creating biofeedback in the surrounding space-time field of the nearest yellow star. This would of course affect all planets in the start's local system that are weighted in a derivative of irrational mathematics. But then what else should we expect from the SCC (Sirius Cybernetics Corporation)?:blink:

What is the actual affect you ask? :confused: (I know you did)... Well, as we all know, the Infinite Improbability Drive is based on specific perceived quantum theories that we just don't have the time to go into here. Suffice it to say, According to The Guide (we all know which one), the drive "passes through every conceivable point in every conceivable universe almost simultaneously,":Arizona:

That being said, it seems quite obvious that Cha-Cha is indeed on the star ship Heart of Gold, and is passing through all points in the universe at once - therefore showing up daily in the most inconspicuous of places, the EBN calendar.:secret:

Now, if you'll excuse me, I really need to get back to programming my Nutrimatic Drinks Dispenser for an extra carbonated Mountain Dew for our visit from the pan-dimensional beings... er.. I mean some mice that are going through some tests.....:beer:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

I believe it has something to do with a non-actuated Infinite Improbability Drive creating biofeedback in the surrounding space-time field of the nearest yellow star. This would of course affect all planets in the start's local system that are weighted in a derivative of irrational mathematics. But then what else should we expect from the SCC (Sirius Cybernetics Corporation)?:blink:

What is the actual affect you ask? :confused: (I know you did)... Well, as we all know, the Infinite Improbability Drive is based on specific perceived quantum theories that we just don't have the time to go into here. Suffice it to say, According to The Guide (we all know which one), the drive "passes through every conceivable point in every conceivable universe almost simultaneously,":Arizona:

That being said, it seems quite obvious that Cha-Cha is indeed on the star ship Heart of Gold, and is passing through all points in the universe at once - therefore showing up daily in the most inconspicuous of places, the EBN calendar.:secret:

Now, if you'll excuse me, I really need to get back to programming my Nutrimatic Drinks Dispenser for an extra carbonated Mountain Dew for our visit from the pan-dimensional beings... er.. I mean some mice that are going through some tests.....:beer:

Your screen name is sooooooooooooo fitting!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???

ok but do you know where your towel is?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

I believe it has something to do with a non-actuated Infinite Improbability Drive creating biofeedback in the surrounding space-time field of the nearest yellow star. This would of course affect all planets in the start's local system that are weighted in a derivative of irrational mathematics. But then what else should we expect from the SCC (Sirius Cybernetics Corporation)?:blink:What is the actual affect you ask? :confused: (I know you did)... Well, as we all know, the Infinite Improbability Drive is based on specific perceived quantum theories that we just don't have the time to go into here. Suffice it to say, According to The Guide (we all know which one), the drive "passes through every conceivable point in every conceivable universe almost simultaneously,":Arizona:That being said, it seems quite obvious that Cha-Cha is indeed on the star ship Heart of Gold, and is passing through all points in the universe at once - therefore showing up daily in the most inconspicuous of places, the EBN calendar.:secret:Now, if you'll excuse me, I really need to get back to programming my Nutrimatic Drinks Dispenser for an extra carbonated Mountain Dew for our visit from the pan-dimensional beings... er.. I mean some mice that are going through some tests.....:beer:
:whew:... Thank go*...you are BACK! I was afraid THEY were keeping you THIS time! :eek:

L

Lucy-licious

So! Er! Did we find out who Cha Cha is? :p

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

Hmmm, Cha-Cha is a bulldog and the name is under Suzanne, registered last year and had no posts. Weird.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.