Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Will - Killer of All Ninjas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack Daniels
    Likes (Received)

Default Who is Cha-Cha ?

Who is Cha Cha .... and why does she have sooooooooo many Birthdays posted on our calendar ?

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Who is Cha-Cha ?

I saw that not long ago and wondered the same thing
    If tears could build a staircase and happy memories a lane, I could walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again!

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Nikki
    Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
    Likes (Received)

I was wondering about that too
    "I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." <3

Bulldog(s) Names
    Arwen Undomiel
    Likes (Received)

I believe it has something to do with a non-actuated Infinite Improbability Drive creating biofeedback in the surrounding space-time field of the nearest yellow star. This would of course affect all planets in the start's local system that are weighted in a derivative of irrational mathematics. But then what else should we expect from the SCC (Sirius Cybernetics Corporation)?

What is the actual affect you ask? (I know you did)... Well, as we all know, the Infinite Improbability Drive is based on specific perceived quantum theories that we just don't have the time to go into here. Suffice it to say, According to The Guide (we all know which one), the drive "passes through every conceivable point in every conceivable universe almost simultaneously,"

That being said, it seems quite obvious that Cha-Cha is indeed on the star ship Heart of Gold, and is passing through all points in the universe at once - therefore showing up daily in the most inconspicuous of places, the EBN calendar.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I really need to get back to programming my Nutrimatic Drinks Dispenser for an extra carbonated Mountain Dew for our visit from the pan-dimensional beings... er.. I mean some mice that are going through some tests.....
    -The Voices

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...pic2793_11.gif

Just remember that 98.34% of all people will make up statistics 86.27% of the time that lean towards their own opinion by at least 51%. Of course I'm not 100% sure about that...

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by VoicesInMyHead View Post
    I believe it has something to do with a non-actuated Infinite Improbability Drive creating biofeedback in the surrounding space-time field of the nearest yellow star. This would of course affect all planets in the start's local system that are weighted in a derivative of irrational mathematics. But then what else should we expect from the SCC (Sirius Cybernetics Corporation)?

What is the actual affect you ask? (I know you did)... Well, as we all know, the Infinite Improbability Drive is based on specific perceived quantum theories that we just don't have the time to go into here. Suffice it to say, According to The Guide (we all know which one), the drive "passes through every conceivable point in every conceivable universe almost simultaneously,"

That being said, it seems quite obvious that Cha-Cha is indeed on the star ship Heart of Gold, and is passing through all points in the universe at once - therefore showing up daily in the most inconspicuous of places, the EBN calendar.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I really need to get back to programming my Nutrimatic Drinks Dispenser for an extra carbonated Mountain Dew for our visit from the pan-dimensional beings... er.. I mean some mice that are going through some tests.....
    Your screen name is sooooooooooooo fitting!

Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

ok but do you know where your towel is?
    If tears could build a staircase and happy memories a lane, I could walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by VoicesInMyHead View Post
    I believe it has something to do with a non-actuated Infinite Improbability Drive creating biofeedback in the surrounding space-time field of the nearest yellow star. This would of course affect all planets in the start's local system that are weighted in a derivative of irrational mathematics. But then what else should we expect from the SCC (Sirius Cybernetics Corporation)?What is the actual affect you ask? (I know you did)... Well, as we all know, the Infinite Improbability Drive is based on specific perceived quantum theories that we just don't have the time to go into here. Suffice it to say, According to The Guide (we all know which one), the drive "passes through every conceivable point in every conceivable universe almost simultaneously,"That being said, it seems quite obvious that Cha-Cha is indeed on the star ship Heart of Gold, and is passing through all points in the universe at once - therefore showing up daily in the most inconspicuous of places, the EBN calendar.Now, if you'll excuse me, I really need to get back to programming my Nutrimatic Drinks Dispenser for an extra carbonated Mountain Dew for our visit from the pan-dimensional beings... er.. I mean some mice that are going through some tests.....
    ... Thank go*...you are BACK! I was afraid THEY were keeping you THIS time!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Arwen Undomiel
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Your screen name is sooooooooooooo fitting!
    I know not of which you speak!
    -The Voices

Just remember that 98.34% of all people will make up statistics 86.27% of the time that lean towards their own opinion by at least 51%. Of course I'm not 100% sure about that...

Lucy-licious

So! Er! Did we find out who Cha Cha is?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Arwen Undomiel
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dozersmama View Post
    ok but do you know where your towel is?
    We're definitely froods that knows where our towels are! After all, if you want to survive out here.....
    -The Voices

Bulldog(s) Names
    Arwen Undomiel
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    ... Thank go*...you are BACK! I was afraid THEY were keeping you THIS time!
    Are any of us really "back"? Can you be sure anyone went anywhere? THEY could still have me, and this could be a dream............
    -The Voices

Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

you've gotta know where your towel is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads