B R A T 's sleep report

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Thought I would share this as a follow up to my previous post. He got it done ...FINALLY after over 3 hours of mostly attempting ot complain and stare blankly at his laptop. Doesn't matter it's done. Also just fyi ,I never would have allowed him to turn a paper like this with errors into school. All I wanted him to do was learn a lesson, not have an English class, so I deemed it good enough for me:D

Sleep iswhat all children need to stay healthy and
get the energy they need for the day.
every child needs sleep it is what helps them grow,
get taller, be social ,and more adaptable to changes
in the day it also helps them deal with
parents, teacher ,pets, and other kids.
What happens to the brain when you sleep is you lose
consesniss. There is also a form of light sleep were its
like your awake but really you are asleep.
The amount of sleep needed shift as ages do but its
also based on that persons personality but mostly
age like ages 1-4 weeks need 15- 18 hours a day for
example.
If you need to get up at seven thirty am its best to
go to bed at nine thirty pm if you are 12.
Sleep is important to me because its hard to get up in
the morning and all I want to do is go back to bed.
If I feel tiredand if anyone does the slightest
thing to make me mad I just get really angry.
in conclusion sleep is important because it helps
people get the energy they need for the day, and it
helps people adjust to changes in the day.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I like his new name ;-).... Good for you! Stay consistent and never give in.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] So I was just thinking how badly I felt for you. You have 20 nephews and not a single brat of your own?!? That's terrible. Here is what I am willing to do for you since you were so willing to share your bully kids with me . I have 2 children, a step child and another baby on the way. I think it's only fair if I send brat to live with you. YOU seem to have a great handle on this parenting thing and I just don't want you to miss out on anything your brother and sister get to enjoy. I'm packing his stuff as we speak:lmao:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I also have 4 nieces. I 'borrow' a kid here and there for a few days then send them back. I works out GREAT! We're heading to Chicago for four days .. we can swing by to get him or you can ship him out tonight. The middle school is right up the street so, he can walk both ways (uphill, of course).

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Good Job Mom!! I raised 2 boys (now ages 23-26) I would not wish this on my worst enemy...BUT, I would take a BRAT 12 year old over the later teen days, and even worse when they became adults. They both were raised with manners and respect, along the way they "forgot" how to act, now my 23 yr. old is a full time college student and my 26 yr old.....well he struggles. I have posted on this site before the problems I have had with him. He graduated with Honors from high school, lettered in every sport there was to play, brilliant, handsome young man, raised right. He had scholorships to just about any school he wanted to go to and instead....he found Herion. My son is a drug addict, as of today he has over 100 days clean but is living in a half-way house. Hang in there Mom you are doing the right thing!!!

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I have read in the past about your struggle with your son. My heart truly goes out to you. Unfortunately kids are people. You can love them, raise them, provide for them and teach them , but it is up to them to follow the advice given. My grandparents had 6 children all raised the exact same way. 5 of which are extremely successful well adjusted great human beings. My father on the other hand has always struggled with alcoholism and drug use.It cost him his only child (me) and put him in financial ruin for over 20 years. I begged, I pleaded, I got angry, I refused to speak to him. I offered treatment, I did everything I knew to do to help. So did his parents . In the end it didn't matter. He had to come to the decision to change on his own. I am proud to say today that is doing well. I am glad to hear your son is choosing to change and is being successful. I guess what I am trying to say here is that you can't blame yourself, but I hope you already know that and also never ever give up, even if it doesn't work this time or the next or the next . My dad tried many times before it finally worked ..but It did. I hope this is the time for your family, but if not just keep this in mind ok.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Man bed time was a breeze tonight!! Did I mention that is now a half hour earlier because in his report he discovered he needed more sleep than he was getting. No my fault ,blame science. Not an argument out of him about it:D I am a very happy Mama

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.