JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Jeannie, i think you need to add "eating brownies (or fill in what your favorite dessert snack is)! just seems like that kind of day in your neck of the world!

Queenie Jeannie, eh? hmmm...i thought we only had 1 member of royalty on this board (HRH Princess Gracie), but okay, we'll make room for one more :lol:
I'm going to make cinnabuns later, from a box of course. I can take second sea to HRH, I'm not proud. :laugh:

It's so cold over there.. And yet they look like they're enjoying themselves :) hopefully they didnt cancel Camelot it started as a great serie ;)
It's a heatwave, whopping 37 right now. Camelot was good, just finished watching the last 4 shows....great day to finish the first season - hoping for second. :mad:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
It's finally raining here in tx!!! It's been raining since before 1 central and hasn't let up and it's 730 now!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] Yeah, I'm glad you finally got some rain, wish we would. It was supposed to be scattered showers today, but nothing.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] i wish yall could get some too but im just so happy we are getting this much needed rain. its supposed to go through tomorrow to i believe. its crazy the boys have only been out twice today once before the rain and when it was sprinkling alittle. its been so nice the thunder has been shaking the windows all day :)

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Camelot was good, just finished watching the last 4 shows....great day to finish the first season - hoping for second. :mad:

Ya, sorry... :( It was canceled. You might try Game of Thrones, if you haven't already! Also, I find the UK series Merlin to be fantastic.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ya, sorry... :( It was canceled. You might try Game of Thrones, if you haven't already! Also, I find the UK series Merlin to be fantastic.
Well that just sucks!!! :mad: I managed to watch the entire season of Game of Thrones in 3 days, lol. That's all I had before HBO took it off of On Demand. I really really like it!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We have gotten a few series on DVD by searching on Ebay..... maybe you can get it there..???

Most Reactions