JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Off to go get my hair cut and colored, then come home and vacuum, and then plop myself on the couch and catch up on Camelot. :D It's a raining day and only 39 out right now with a high of 46 today. Brrrrr. Oh yeah, I'll always be chasing these two rambuncious guys and drying them off all day from going outside.

5-21-113.jpg

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Either you take the best pictures or these guys are just too darn handsome to take a bad one. Just curious, what kind of camera are you using. I'm not a camera buff. All I have is my iphone and an old Panasonic Lumix which I rarely use. I love their relaxed poses. Looks like a little bit of heaven to me. :yes: Oh and your dogs and their environment always look so clean. Kudos to you!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Your boys look so relaxed and very handsome, plus can you send some of that rain and cool weather our way???? Still dry here and in the 90's today.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Either you take the best pictures or these guys are just too darn handsome to take a bad one. Just curious, what kind of camera are you using. I'm not a camera buff. All I have is my iphone and an old Panasonic Lumix which I rarely use. I love their relaxed poses. Looks like a little bit of heaven to me. :yes: Oh and your dogs and their environment always look so clean. Kudos to you!
You are so sweet [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION]...but it's time you knew the truth! I think that's Jeannies' neighbors outside...:hmm: might not EVEN be her dogs! HEY...maybe..just maybe...there's no Jeannie!! :ROFL:

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Those boys are super cute! :) And they look terribly innocent in this photo!

Camelot (if you're speaking of the recent iteration) was pretty good. It's a shame it was canceled!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I have to agree with the above---how do you keep that deck so spotlessly clean w/all your critters?! And lucky you that it's cold and rainy...i wouldn't mind that kind of weather here altho it's not going to be TOO hot today but it's warming up.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It's only 36 out right now and it started snowing earlier :D. Wonderful day to be home doing absolutely NOTHING for a change. I took a video of them playing in the dusting on the grass and will post that in photos/videos in just a moment. They get very relaxed when laying outside too. Jack's a dork, lol.

@Davidh , since Texas has had a very hot summer and now fall, I'll send the nice cool weather your way, but only after Sunday ends and I go back to work. :p Dang that hot!!!!

@malaviKat say it isn't so, I'll be so bummed. It's the Camelot that's on HBO, the newest one. I'm going to be pissed. I love that era.

@Fontanafox , thanks I like to work in my yard quite a bit and having been working on it for 7 years now. It was plain jane when we moved in and one big area was just dirt, weeds and thorns. It's my favorite side now. We have all grass and very little open dirt (just what's under the deck and even that has the weed barrier under it and bark on top of that. The camera is a Canon PowerShot SD890 IS, just a point and shoot but is has scene selection for the different types of weather. I can't wait for the new iPhone and it's camera :D.

OMG these two are a handful right now being cooped up, I hope they nap for soon. Wilson just loves the snow.

[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION], it's a Trex deck so it keeps itself clean really. The deck is an L-shape and wraps around the side of the house, we had it down 6 years ago, it's pretty awesome. Here's a link if you want to see it from start to finish. http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/549415366KeSIyM

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You are so sweet @Fontanafox ...but it's time you knew the truth! I think that's Jeannies' neighbors outside...:hmm: might not EVEN be her dogs! HEY...maybe..just maybe...there's no Jeannie!! :ROFL:
I thought I would talk to you separate missy. First, shouldn't you be brushing up on your iPhone knowledge :p. You are correct, there is no "Jeannie" in my world they refer to me as "Queenie Jeannie" (says so on my bicycle so there :tease:). :ROFL: I thought that it was our little secret that I only borrowed the dogs from my neighbor to take pictures, now you gone and spoiled my reality to everyone, geshhhh. Don't listen to her [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION]. :D

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I'm jealous, lol. I'm stuck doing dang homework that I don't want to be doing.

I want to go outside because it's absolutely gorgeous out.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jeannie, i think you need to add "eating brownies (or fill in what your favorite dessert snack is)! just seems like that kind of day in your neck of the world!

Queenie Jeannie, eh? hmmm...i thought we only had 1 member of royalty on this board (HRH Princess Gracie), but okay, we'll make room for one more :lol:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
First, shouldn't you be brushing up on your iPhone knowledge :p.

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], wasn't that you i saw at the Apple store in Pasadena...chatting it up with one of the Apple "geniuses"!?:ROFL:

Twinklrtoes1610

Oct 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Gordis, Khalisie and a frenchy named Fry
Off to go get my hair cut and colored, then come home and vacuum, and then plop myself on the couch and catch up on Camelot. :D It's a raining day and only 39 out right now with a high of 46 today. Brrrrr. Oh yeah, I'll always be chasing these two rambuncious guys and drying them off all day from going outside.
5-21-113.jpg
It's so cold over there.. And yet they look like they're enjoying themselves :) hopefully they didnt cancel Camelot it started as a great serie ;)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I thought I would talk to you separate missy. First, shouldn't you be brushing up on your iPhone knowledge :p. You are correct, there is no "Jeannie" in my world they refer to me as "Queenie Jeannie" (says so on my bicycle so there :tease:). :ROFL: I thought that it was our little secret that I only borrowed the dogs from my neighbor to take pictures, now you gone and spoiled my reality to everyone, geshhhh. Don't listen to her [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION]. :D
Wow! Can you have someone take a picture of you on your 3 Wheeler bicycle!!...:ROFL:....:laugh:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.