Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Contemplating a Major Life Change...help?

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Contemplating a Major Life Change...help?

I think @heff101 wants to see some forward movement..he's not putting you down Lauren..he's pushing you "out of the nest". So why not start a blog..write about the positive steps you are taking to move forward. No more where you are..but what you are doing to move on. Leave this thread...it's full of wonderful people giving you loving advice. Now..take that advice and make some forward motion. The blogs are wonderful..for you especially to watch yourself move on. I'll be watching for a new..forward marching theme!

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

@JAKEISGREAT I was thinking about starting a blog. Well, I have one..called Sticky Wicket. But I haven't updated it in forever, lol. and it was basically just me posting pictures and such.

I went in to followup on my applications today to try and show initiative. Dressed nice. None of the hiring managers had even seen my application yet..that's the problem with filling out applications for employment online.

heff101

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    I think @heff101 wants to see some forward movement..he's not putting you down Lauren..he's pushing you "out of the nest". So why not start a blog..write about the positive steps you are taking to move forward. No more where you are..but what you are doing to move on. Leave this thread...it's full of wonderful people giving you loving advice. Now..take that advice and make some forward motion. The blogs are wonderful..for you especially to watch yourself move on. I'll be watching for a new..forward marching theme!
    Exactly what I meant! LOL

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by heff101 View Post
    Exactly what I meant! LOL
    Scary isn't it?? Lol!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Remove Ads