HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
First off I miss everyone SO much!!!

We are adjusting to the new house pretty well BUT I can only get online everyfew days with my bf hotspot from his phone.... Trust me it boots me off after 10min. My phone is okay with fb and im trying to figure this taptalk out....

So whats new :-D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hey!! Nice to see you!! Or type you!! Tapatalk is real easy, you won't see embedded videos or all the funny smilies but other than that I find it very easy to use. Perhaps even easier that the forum!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awww! Nice to hear from you! I feel your pain..that's exactly how our Internet works in the mountains. We boost off my hubbies phone..I never get much time! Hope you can get back regularly! How's sweet BeBe??

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad your back, long time no hear.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Happy to hear from you. I hope you and Bebe are doing well. It's been raining here and we're all snuggling together and feeling cozy.

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Hoping to get internet soon its driving me nuts not being able to look at all the threads...

Here is a pic of the house before we moved in and a one of the inside while we were painting....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1322698242944.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1322698242944.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 79
  • uploadfromtaptalk1322698384120.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1322698384120.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 87

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Beautiful place! I know how you feel with the Internet thing! We just got a wireless "hotspot" from verizon. Can work up to 5 devices at a time..4G service..and totally mobile. It's really to take to the mountains with us..but it works great! $50 and $45 a month..just an option maybe for you? We tried the tethering to my hubbys' phone..but so unreliable.

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Beautiful place! I know how you feel with the Internet thing! We just got a wireless "hotspot" from verizon. Can work up to 5 devices at a time..4G service..and totally mobile. It's really to take to the mountains with us..but it works great! $50 and $45 a month..just an option maybe for you? We tried the tethering to my hubbys' phone..but so unreliable.

Boyfriend has hot spot but it doesnt work well for me only lets me on for 10min at a time and if I close a page i cant get back on at all... But the extra mgs are good for him since he youtubes it all the time :-{

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Good to hear from you... Nice house.... We'll let you off the hook for now but you better flood us with pix of BeBe and the new place when you get set up/// LOL Have fun and keep in touch when you can ;)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Boyfriend has hot spot but it doesnt work well for me only lets me on for 10min at a time and if I close a page i cant get back on at all... But the extra mgs are good for him since he youtubes it all the time :-{

Bummer! Well we miss you too! Will be waiting to hear about BeBe! :pray:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hope you get settled and can get back to regular posting soon!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.