cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Geez, i'm lost on the whole "apps" thing...i don't have a smart phone (yet) either. But IF i did, i'd probably really use the weather one 'cuz i'm always checking out weather dot com :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I love the Tazor app. When I tell people I have a tazor on my phone...they are curious. When I pull up the app, turn up the volume and put it against their arm and hit the button...they are freaking out, backing up and kinda yelling. When I explain that it's "ON MY PHONE"..it takes awhile for them to GET IT. I also like the Talking Tom app (it's good for a free laugh) I also like the "our groceries"...an app that lets you add all your items to a list. Google earth! Magic 8 ball helps answer my questions every day. I also love the alarm clock feature. Oh, the air horn is fun too!

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I have a zillion too.....I have android. love weatherbug, all the free ringtone and mp3 apps, ant smasher, angry birds seasons, frozen bubble, youtube, facebook, tapatalk, heytell is really fun - makes your phone like a walkie talkie with other ppl that have the app, tons of cool wallpaper apps, moron test, fruit ninja, picsay pro, photofunia, pho.to lab, picsin, advanced task killer, i could go on and on :)

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Nice list.... and according to your math I now know that a bazillion minus 10 equals a jillion... I learn so much here :tease:

I messed up, it's actually a gazillion before the jillion.

But, how could I have missed mentioning the following:
1.) Viber - this has saved me lots of money with phone calls to the philippines.
2.) RedLaser
3.) FoodScanner
And some more games:
4.) Live Poker
5.) War Chess
6.) Word with Friends
7.) Bookworm
8.) Harbor Master
And for my work:
9.) GoToMeeting
10.) MobileFaves
And then, of course.