Halloween This or That: Warewolf or Vampire?

This or That: Warewolf or Vampire?

• Warewolf

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Vampire

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Witch

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Devil/demon

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Zombie

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Frankenstein's monster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
L

Lucy-licious

Halloween is soon to be upon us :evil:
I would say we all have our favourite monster. So who is yours and why?

OP
L

Lucy-licious

Vampires for me :love:

I watched all the old Christopher Lee vampire movies when I was a kid and became obsessed and hopeful that one day that vampire would tap on my bedroom window and whisk me away, I even got my mum to buy me a white satin flowing nightdess like the girls in the movie always wore :eek: I have since read a lot of books both fiction and non fiction about Vampires. I love Ann Rice's books Interview with a vampire etc. Brahm Stokers Dracula is an amazing read and the film was impressive too. I am not a fan of Twilight though maybe too morden for me not so true to folklore vampires but Underworld had good concepts of moderisation without changing too much.

Monsters I don't like...Warewolves. I watched the old black and white Frankenstiens monster movies when I was young too and always thought the monster had a heart really. When I was around 8 years old I watched Frankenstein meets the warewolf..I cried my eyes out, because the warewolf chased Frankenstein up a mountain side :eek: I thought he was going to die...had to go to bed early and everything I was distraught. So I never liked the warewolf at all he's just plain nasty. :rofl:

Last edited:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
@Lucy-licious me too. I even loved the old Dark Shadows series. lol. Bram Stokers Dracula rocked. I get aggravated with the twilight series because of inconsistencies.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hmm:...I think Sarah Palin..oh..she's not on the list??..ok..ok....witches..those long dresses hide a lot of imperfections! And BLACK is V.E.R.Y slimming!!.....:angel:

Twinklrtoes1610

Oct 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Gordis, Khalisie and a frenchy named Fry
:hmm:...I think Sarah Palin..oh..she's not on the list??..ok..ok....witches..those long dresses hide a lot of imperfections! And BLACK is V.E.R.Y slimming!!.....:angel:
:nonono: Im a huge fan of Harry Potter and i grew up reading the books and watching the movies and to have Sarah Palin as a witch ?? :nonono: put her in the OTHER category. But i would rather be a witch. In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Aunt Marge has a beautiful Enlish Bulldog just though i throwing it out there. :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Actually we like anything Halloween...

4caff1b1-bc4a-4f6d.jpg

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Team Edward all the way. I watched Interview with a Vampire and at the end of the movie I was asked if I would change....I said YES. Although I prefer more interesting costumes for parties.

OP
L

Lucy-licious

Really...? No one caught the Walking Dead last season..? I feel morbid... :ROFL:

sorry but Zombies scare me....I mean really scare me. Dawn of the dead gave me reccuring nigtmares for the best part of my teenage years. :eek:

OP
L

Lucy-licious

Nobody liking poor old frankenstein's monster either??

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I loved Dark Shadows but Quentin was my favorite character...so werewolf...
I love Harry Potter ....so witches and wizards.
I loved Young Frankenstein.
I enjoy shows that are suitable for kids.
I don't watch anything scary though... Had nightmares for days after watching the exorcist as a teen and have avoided scary stuff ever since.

So I voted other.

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Definitely the Warewolf ! I remember watching Lon Chaney transform into that hairy,scary canine creature :scared: and i had nightmares for days and days. I love a good spook every once in awhile!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:nonono: Im a huge fan of Harry Potter and i grew up reading the books and watching the movies and to have Sarah Palin as a witch ?? :nonono: put her in the OTHER category. But i would rather be a witch. In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Aunt Marge has a beautiful Enlish Bulldog just though i throwing it out there. :)

Chopper right? :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online