JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Today's only agenda is to stitch up the injured so Wilson can play with his friends again, he's been missing them dearly. We have torn legs, missing eyes, noses, tails and ears (ears are Wilson's favorite), and blown seams. :laugh:
IMG_1811.jpg

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

:rofl: looks like Lucy's basket. I think the poor birdy needs a pirate stylee eyepatch :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LMAO.... at least you have injured to mend. Banks leaves nothing behind -- only what the vacuum can pick up

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:rofl: looks like Lucy's basket. I think the poor birdy needs a pirate stylee eyepatch :)
That's Mr. Ducky. :lol:. Wilson's had that since he was a 9 weeks old. It's now been sewed and has a flat face since he has no nose or eyes anymore (I clipped the other eye off since it was plastic). He's really a chicken I got at Easter at Safeway but Mr. Chicken doesn't sound as fun to me as Mr. Ducky does - I think I need help!!!!

We should do a theme post of "post your bully's toy box". :D Three down 4 to go.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That's funny Jeannie! I was sewing some stuffies myself last night. It's been ages since i've used a needle/thread too! I felt like suzy-homemaker! :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's funny Jeannie! I was sewing some stuffies myself last night. It's been ages since i've used a needle/thread too! I felt like suzy-homemaker! :)
What we do for our babies!! We must have been on the same page then :D.

I'm happy to report, they all made it through surgery and they're recovering right now before being sent back to the toy box. :ROFL:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:LMAO: Becky, you are way too cracking me up!! Poor Jeannie and Mr.Wilson...always to be reminded of this fact!
I don't need Becky to remind me, Wilson does a fine job of that by himself. Why just 2 nights ago he just finished eating a yummy dinner, 1 3/4 cups of Blue Buffalo with a squirt of salmon oil and a spoonful of some yummy canned Wellness goodness. Guess he wasn't full enough cause less than 10 minutes after he was done eating, he treated himself to dessert, or :poo: as we like to call it. :bang: :lol:

@JAKEISGREAT :p

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I don't need Becky to remind me, Wilson does a fine job of that by himself. Why just 2 nights ago he just finished eating a yummy dinner, 1 3/4 cups of Blue Buffalo with a squirt of salmon oil and a spoonful of some yummy canned Wellness goodness. Guess he wasn't full enough cause less than 10 minutes after he was done eating, he treated himself to dessert, or :poo: as we like to call it. :bang: :lol:

@JAKEISGREAT :p

:eeeew: !

But i guess for Wilson, that's delish!:faint:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I don't need Becky to remind me, Wilson does a fine job of that by himself. Why just 2 nights ago he just finished eating a yummy dinner, 1 3/4 cups of Blue Buffalo with a squirt of salmon oil and a spoonful of some yummy canned Wellness goodness. Guess he wasn't full enough cause less than 10 minutes after he was done eating, he treated himself to dessert, or :poo: as we like to call it. :bang: :lol: @JAKEISGREAT :p
Please..please..must we use the word "squirt"... In THIS particular thread..you know..:poo: and all!....:ROFL:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
LMAO too funny

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
LMAO.... at least you have injured to mend. Banks leaves nothing behind -- only what the vacuum can pick up
I have to stretcher them off quickly or they'd be beyond repair I'm sure. They usually get stretchered to the couch and then tossed behind it until surgery time. :ROFL:

Please..please..must we use the word "squirt"... In THIS particular thread..you know..:poo: and all!....:ROFL:
Yes, it was a very fitting word..............SQUIRT!!!!!

LMAO too funny
I love a good chuckle. :D

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I cant even repair the ones mine chew, its total destruction

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.