Bullie loves my new shoes!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
My awesome husband bought me new shoes out of the blue today. Bullie checked it out for quite a while and gave it her nod of approval. W00t!

1317420730.jpg

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Ooooo...new shoes! I am so glad she approves :). She obviously has an eye for fashion :)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Love the shoes

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is probably thinking... hmmm, so, Dad where is my gift?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Nice shoes, hope Bullie does not think they are not a chew toy.:p

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
It looks like she is telling those shoes, "You and me got a date later". LOL But Bullie looks too sweet to eat shoes so I'm sure she was thinking something else.

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
You know, Bullie is quite observant. My sister-in-law gave me some of her clothes. They still smelled of a combination of her detergent and perfume. I wore one of the long skirts and Bullie sniffed it and sniffed it and sniffed it and looked at me with a confused look, barked a few times, then sniffed it again. I guess she was trying to make sure it was still me.

I think that's what happened to the shoes too - it just came out of the box and still smelled that new leather smell instead of my stinky feet that she's used to... so she's sniffing and sniffing at it, barked a few times, then sniffed it some more.

Yeah, my husband was a runway model in New York city in his late teens/early twenties. He buys my clothes and shoes.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online