Is that a Boxer Puppy? NO!!!!!

mersc726

Sep 10, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jud
263.jpg264.jpg265.jpg266.jpg
So my English Bulldog Puppy will be 11 weeks old on 10/04/2011. I am getting ask all the time..." is that a boxer puppy?" So I was just wondering does my puppy look like a boxer? I wont be mad whatever you guys say...Im just wondering. Does he look like a normal Bulldog Puppy?

Last edited:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Well to be able to tell you I would need a pic. Also I got this all the time when dozer was younger because of his coloring and his legs we a little long. It used to aggravate me,but then I realized that the general public has a limited knowledge f dog breeds and you see boxers more often than bulldogs. Don't let it bother you.

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Ok i saw his pic on your profile and I will tell you the reason people say that is the same reasom they used to say it about Dozer. He /she has a white muzzle and stripe up his head this is typical boxer coloring no worries looks like a cutie pie bulldog to me

OP
mersc726

mersc726

Sep 10, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jud
Thank you very much...I try not to let it bother me its just they look at me like I dont know what kind of dog I have when I tell them its a bulldog and not a boxer...I posted pictures

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I know lol I even had people who had bulldogs at a bulldog recsue event question me, I was p.o.ed to say the least .Just wait til he grows a little his build will eventually give it away. In the last pic of his butt I could tell immediatly.

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
its because of his colour, its the same as a boxer ... well people asked me what Walter was derrrrrrr..... i said Great dane and walked away..

OP
mersc726

mersc726

Sep 10, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jud
Im glad he has a nice butt.lol Thank you for your opinion.

OP
mersc726

mersc726

Sep 10, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jud
Haha next time someone asks me im just going to say he is a tea cup chihuahua!lol:D

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
First off, your Jud's gorgeous...what a face! He looks like a bulldog to me. Boxers and bulldogs have some similar facial features so i can see why some people would say that. It's interesting to me that many people don't really know the bulldog breed on sight. Mine get mistaken for shi-tzu's and pugs often. Maybe i just take it for granted b/c i'm so into bullys!

OP
mersc726

mersc726

Sep 10, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jud
Thank you. And yeah i get the "is that a pug" sometimes. But not as often as the boxer.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
You mean he's not a Boxer??? BAHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING :ROFL: He is a real cutie, and has nice coloring too, I will be looking forward to see pics as he grows up. Thanks for the pics.

OP
mersc726

mersc726

Sep 10, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jud
I was going to say...If they thing ur bulldog is a **** tzu....there is got to be a problem!lol

OP
mersc726

mersc726

Sep 10, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jud
thanks "davidh" I will def. post more pictures as he get older

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
He's gorgeous and (from my limited experience with Chance) he looks like a bulldog to me. :) I agree with the others... the general public and even a lot of the dog-owning public, often isn't knowledgeable enough to spot a bulldog. Chance has been called everything from a French bulldog to a boxer to a pitbull. I'm going to start telling people he's a pot bellied pig whose specialty is searching for truffles. :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.