Is that a Boxer Puppy? NO!!!!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Looks like a typical CUTE ADORABLE bulldog pup to me :)

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
Roscoe is brindle colored too and a lot of people ask me if he's a boxer. My landlord was overjoyed when I moved in with Roscoe because "boxers are his favorite dogs!".
Jud looks like every bulldog baby does, adorable! :D

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Jud is just too adorable!!! Looks like a bully to me but like what's been said above, Boxers and Bullies have similar facial features when pups. I often get asked if Wilson's a pot belly pig. Just kiddin' no one's ever asked me that, but he does resemble one. :ROFL:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=3217]mersc726[/MENTION] they must be joking............if anybody that knows anything, knows Jud is a garsh darn, drop dead, gorgeous bulldog ..............jeesh. :loveeyes:

:welcome:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We had someone ask of HRH was a pit bull already. :rofl: and they didn't even see her in her costume.
DSC_0011.jpg
Your boy is adorable and looks all bully to me.

valleygirl214

Jun 9, 2011
Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Valentine and Dolly
He definitely has the coloring, markings, and ears that Boxers have. He doesn't have a Boxer body though...he will grow into himself too over time. Boxers and Bulldogs do have similar characteristics depending on the dogs lineage.Your pup is so cute!!!! I think the typical Boxer face markings are some of the cutest:) So on a bulldog it's that much cuter!I get pitbull often...just in people's reactions when out walking...that I find annoying.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Totally looks 100% bulldog to me. Better to be mistaken for a boxer than a pig like my BabyGirl. Doesn't help cause she is white and chubby.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Looks like an adorable English Bulldog to me!!! I have been ask more than once Pit-Bull!! I personally have never seen a Pit-bull that has a squished in face and short stubby legs!!! lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Bull + Standing in a Pit = Pit Bull....... right?

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
I agree with everyone else What a cutie! Yes..people are clueless. People ask me all the time what breed Bubba is.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
Yeah I think people just never see them in person, just in commercials and stuff so they don't really know anything about them. Bulldogs are ranked 6th (behind labs, german shepards, yorkies, beagles, and golden retrievers) in the akc registration rankings. I see the other 5 breeds all the time. Where are all of these bullies?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=3217]mersc726[/MENTION]
I agree with everyone here. He is built 100% like a bulldog. His coloring is EXACTLY like a boxer. Those people who are asking you are probably going off the coloring.

Here is your photo and a boxer puppy photo. See how close they are when they are babies?

Really..besides the tail, the only other difference is the nose. The bully has the shorter snout and roll, the baby boxer does not.
Once they start getting a little older....boxer will start growing taller and Bulldogs will start getting wider.

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
my gosh they do look alike. but i still think your baby is all bully to me. esp when you can see all of him. people just dont know bout dogs. i havent had anyone mistake sarah but then she is older to.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online