My daughter learned a valuable lesson..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
My 17 year old daughter Courtney learned a valuable lesson on Chester's "table manners". She gave him a carrot AFTER she mopped the floor..and well, I'm sure you know how neat baby bullies are when they eat carrots :eek: Between that and the slobber from the water bowl, and of course my snotty sliding glass doors, one cringes in my house when they have "kitchen cleaning duty" on their chore list for the day :p

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Lololololol!!! Gotta :heart: bully slobber!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Thats funny. I give up on trying to keep their slobber off the floor. I am just happy when I get the germies clean so they can mess it all up again. :D

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have found that keeping "sham-wows" near the water bowl to wipe up the water (and his face) helps tremendously after he is done drinking, when I hear him drinking, I literally run to get the shammy. but how gross is the water bowl after??? I literally pick it up, turn my head, dump it down the sink, and run cold water in it, his bowl is like a big "lugey"...GROSS!!!!) after he is done drinking. I have ceramic tile floors and can not tell you how many times I have wiped out, as well as Vegas (but I think that's funny, that's what he gets!! lol) And don't get me started on his food bowl....LOL

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
their water bowls are soo nasty after they drink, definetly like one big "lugie", when you pour it out, it comes out like slime not water!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
However you did bring up a great point. Healthy treats.

Carrots are great and so are blueberries!!! When Bella was real little she would go "bowling for berries"
We have hard wood floors and we would roll the berries down the hall, she would run so fast to get them. Sometimes we would roll 3 at a time, she had a blast!!

rikkiderr

Jul 21, 2010
Plano, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Trixie Wrinklebottom
Hahaha "bowling for berries"? Priceless! Our baby just loves her mangled duck and will slide into just about anything to chase it. (chairs, walls, etc) I'll have to shoot some vids of her playing sometime soon.

Most Reactions