Please Pray for Brooklyn

tleegirl

Jul 6, 2011
My 4 month old bullie, Brooklyn, ate something or got into something over the last few days and last night I noticed she had pushed her rectum completely out! She is at the vet today having it surgically pushed in. 75% chance she will survive but a 7day waiting period. I have no idea what she could have eaten. My other bullies have never had this happen. My DH is in the back yard scoping out her area that she is allowed in. Have a feeling it was wire.:*(

Any suggestions to help get her back on track?

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
no suggestions, my baby's name is Brooklyn too, me and my Brooke will pray for you and yours! :begging:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Havent a clue but will certainly be thinking of you and your baby. Please keep us in the loop on her progress. *hugs*

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH MY... never heard of this happening. I'm praying for her

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh no poor thing. I sure pray she's ok. I imgine she must have been in quite a bit of pain. Wow. Please please let us know what she may have swallowed. She's in my thoughts!!!

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
We'll definitely be praying! We have a little guy too who eats EVERYTHING so this is our fear too. Keep us updated!

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I will pray also. My EB ate a toy and was very sick for two days.. we took him to the ER and they gave him meds.. he was passing a toy through his rectum. it was not pushed out but the vet told us painful :( ... they do get in to everything ... keeping good thoughts.. keep us posted! thank Goodness they can repair it..

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh my, Poor little Brooklyn, hope she has a speedy recovery and we will keep her in our prayers. Please keep us posted.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Poor little Brooklyn will be thinking and praying for her and her parents :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh that is just awful! Yes please let us know how she is doing! Will be thinking of you and her, poor thing.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, no....please keep us posted on her progress. We will be sending all of our good thoughts her way.

Not sure what she may have eaten to cause that.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh no! Our pups will eat anything and everything they can get their little mouths on. I'm sorry for what Brooklyn and you are going thru. Did she have the surgery already? does she need to stay at the hospital or can she go home? Will be thinking of her and a full recovery! :hug:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Oh my no never heard of this but please keep us posted and I will certainly pray for her

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online