Update on my 2 guys ... & Run for Cure this Sunday

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
So I think the Stigmeister is getting used to his big bro. He's being less bossy and not giving him a stink eye as often. :lol: Not too sure, but I believe they were playing a bit last night too. Usually, I know Stig is being dominant when Punkin starts running away from him. But last night Punkin just stood there face to face with him with a wiggly butt. So hoping that that was a start of a beautiful friendship.

My bf and I registered for the Run for the Cure event for this Sunday. Its purpose is to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer. It's a major annual event where they close a number of busy streets, maybe even a portion of the highway/freeway. We're doing the 1km distance and going to bring the studdly boys along. Stig's done a 2.5km walk before so not too worried about him. On the other hand, Punkin has been a homebody all his life. Hopefully he's up for the challenge. :yes: If not, I don't mind stopping at a coffee or ice cream shop and watch people walk by. :tongue:.

Oh, and I finally found my video cam! So vids of the 2 ruckus coming soon!

Last edited:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
So glad that the boys are doing better. Good luck with the run..and Punkin. Don't tell him about the ice cream ahead of time or you will never make it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nice to hear they are starting to bond... have fun this weekend and you may want to bring a wagon along in case Punkin decides he doesn't want to walk anymore -- no fun carrying him;-)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online