Does anyones else's bully do this??

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Tubs does this when I come home from work, but he does it more at my parent's house because their house is bigger and he can run around more. He also has a hard time running on our laminate flooring and ends up sliding into the walk. They typically makes him stop! :)

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Chunk runs like that just to our door to go back in. Though sometimes that must stir things up enough to make him realize he wasn't finished ... Occasionally just as I'm getting to the door to let him in, he's running back past me to go again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kakeihn56

Oct 2, 2011
I was told by the breeder that our Bella would do that when she was very young. I've not witnessed it since we've had her, but I do giggle at the 'wind up' back scratch she does over it when done. ;-)

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Tank does that as well! He gets this look in his eyes like he is so happy to be alive after he drops a terd! Haha! These dogs are too funny!

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
Meilyr does it right after he flicks that butt of his up in the air to get what's left off. He'll do a quick jog as he is trying to escape the stench. Meanwhile I have to pick up this nice little gift. His is just like a quick little take off.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.